Sleeping in Air-Con Room

Beanie

Just wondering if anyone of you sleeps in aircon room during confinement period. cause have been so used in slping aircon room. if really cannot then got to get a fan in my room liao....please advice...

autumn82

I did! And if u're not those mums on strict confinement rules... Then go ahead. Anyway, u also sleep in aircon room in hospital rite? Haha. :p

Last edited:

yakii

Just wondering if anyone of you sleeps in aircon room during confinement period. cause have been so used in slping aircon room. if really cannot then got to get a fan in my room liao....please advice...
i did too but cant have the air directly blowing at the head...and not too cold

wenz

er.. i sleep in aircon room at nite during confinement.. and daytime with fan on... i cannot stand the heat...

and like wat the other say, u slp in aircon in hospital rite? haha...

LoVeS

By right is cannot lah BUT by LEFT alot of ppl still do tat due to the stopid weather in SG~ :tlaugh:

smiley811

I on air con, I on fan. By the 10th day of my confinement, I sought help from the confinement lady asking her to let me shower.

She prepared a bucket of 'black herbal water' for me but it was not enough cos need to wash body and hair mah... in the end, I secretly use water to wash my hair :001_302:

CanCanMum

* RAISES HAND*

mee mee!!

Beanie

yeah loh....when u in hospital also aircon room mah. ok then i dont need to waste the $ to buy another fan in the room. haha!! How about baby? At night also slp in aircon room?

autumn82

yeah loh....when u in hospital also aircon room mah. ok then i dont need to waste the $ to buy another fan in the room. haha!! How about baby? At night also slp in aircon room?
DS was sleeping wif me, so ya, he also in aircon room since back from hospital. Only if he has beri serious nose block then I will on fan.. But rarely.. *touch wood* LOL.

kym

I on the air con for whole day, cant tahan the heat. My CL who is also my sister let me do it as she said air con is better than fan! and I bathe everyday and washed my hair every week for hygiene purposes. especially if you are bf, your body must be clean so that you wont pass the gem to baby.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:
I did! And if u're not those mums on strict confinement rules... Then go ahead. Anyway, u also sleep in aircon room in hospital rite? Haha. :p
Exactly ... during my wife's confinement, the aircon in our master-bedroom was on 24/7 except when she was having her bath.
Yes, she was even allowed to bathe once every 3 days ... & to wash her hair once every 10 days.

But before you ladies start arguing with your MILs quoting me ... I made sure she was using specially brewed herbal water every single time.
Yes, yes ... I have very strict confinement rules too.
:rofl: :rofl:

lisa_ng

i did stay on my room with aircon on most of the time after giving birth.
i think should be fine ba since hospital aircon oso so strong de.

but i did have some arm and back pain nowadays especially raining days.
mayb i bathe during my confinement.

autumn82

Exactly ... during my wife's confinement, the aircon in our master-bedroom was on 24/7 except when she was having her bath.
Yes, she was even allowed to bathe once every 3 days ... & to wash her hair once every 10 days.

But before you ladies start arguing with your MILs quoting me ... I made sure she was using specially brewed herbal water every single time.
Yes, yes ... I have very strict confinement rules too.
Wow... Didn't know u follow such strict confinement rules too!! :tlaugh:

My MIL would prob faint if she was living wif me. :p I bath every day @ 7am & 10pm w normal warm water!! Then quick run to the room to enjoy the aircon.. LOL. :p

wenz

ya baby slp in aircon room with me also... but the temp i'll cap at 25-26degree, not too cold... my DD had been slping in aircon with me since birth till now...

joeichen

My MIL would prob faint if she was living wif me. :p I bath every day @ 7am & 10pm w normal warm water!! Then quick run to the room to enjoy the aircon.. LOL. :p
Wow.... u gd..... :red: If i do tat i sure kana nag till head drop. Sometime I forgot to wear socks oso kana nag liao not to say if i bath everyday 2 times with only warm water. Hahahaha..........

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:

My grandfather used to run a Chinese medical hall ... the later generations just weren't interested to continue the business.
So, in this area, I still "respect" the rules ... but must convince me the WHYs first & not just accept any old wives' tale lor.
:wink: :wink:

Beanie

Wow....on aircon 24/7? Then the electric bill muz be very high bah.

Anyway so anxious nowadays....scared i cant survive the confinement period. The food...the rules & regulations.....my MIL. OMG!!!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Beanie said:
Wow....on aircon 24/7? Then the electric bill muz be very high bah.
Yes, my electricity bills have never been amongst the role models ... & it got even worst whenever my wife was doing her confinement.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Beanie said:
Anyway so anxious nowadays....scared i cant survive the confinement period. The food...the rules & regulations.....my MIL. OMG!!!!
You will survive ... just like most of the ladies here.
Bottom-line ... whatever rules you break during confinement, the payback later on is also on yourself ... so, as long as you are game to face the music yourself, who is to tell you what you must & must not do.

But when there is a MIL within close proximity & scrutiny, then it's important to have a hubby who is either the best diplomat or the firmest dictator at home. Dun even bother to guess which role I played.

Then again, some MILs are just like the NCOs in the army camps ... last time kena bullied already, this time die die also must bully back.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

CanCanMum

yesh...cannot live wo aircon~

rem there was a time when my aircon was faulty and whole 3 nights we slept with panties and singlets...cannot have a good nites sleep at all....jialatz....was dinking of renting a room at Hotel 81 for 3 nights lols....