Slimming- Dr John Chiam

siling87

I had seen so many young mummies successfully lose weight by taking slimming pills from Dr John Chiam. I went and been taking for bout 3 weeks and lose bout 5kg! from 77.5kg to 73kg. But i was wondering after such so many kgssss of fats gone, will our body become very flabby? Kekez.

Mind sharing your experience here?

Many thanks.

Hi ladies... I heard a lot of my friend shared with me about slimming pills from doc. You will have a lot of side effect and insomnia is one of them. One of my friend shared with me that her liver was affected after taking the pills. Initially she ignored the side effect till her sister alert her that she is a totally changed person - emotionally unstable, irritable, bad and quick temper etc... And worse the pills affect her health such that now though she stopped taking the pills, she gets indigestion easily, gastric pain (sometimes hospitalised), vomiting due to digestion problems etc...

Thats why as much as I want to slim down easily, slimming pills is a NO-NO to me as I treasure my health.

Go for some methods that is natural like the method I am using now. No pills, meal replacement, stringent dieting (I love my food) and exercise (discipline problem:p).. But I am really really glad that I am fitting into my old clothes that I couldnt wear for a few years :)

Go the extra mile to look for something natural and sustainable. Quick fix doesnt work and even if it does, it may be damaging our health

siling87

uh sorry, but who is doctor John Chiam????? is the pills exp???
Hi, I think he's kinda famous in motherhood forum, started to know about this doc through my friends and started to search on info regarding him. Everyone is having good comments on him and somehow they really manage to lose weight till the weight they desire. Kekez. The price is depending on individual but it definitely more ex than the family/neighborhood clinics.

siling87

Where is the clinic?? Can give more info. Would like to slim down asap too.
It located at Ghim moh block 11. Hmm. Not much of info as I started only bout 2 weeks. Side effect of couse but if u can go through it for the first few weeks. I think the side effect won't be that strong anymore.

siling87

Hi ladies... I heard a lot of my friend shared with me about slimming pills from doc. You will have a lot of side effect and insomnia is one of them. One of my friend shared with me that her liver was affected after taking the pills. Initially she ignored the side effect till her sister alert her that she is a totally changed person - emotionally unstable, irritable, bad and quick temper etc... And worse the pills affect her health such that now though she stopped taking the pills, she gets indigestion easily, gastric pain (sometimes hospitalised), vomiting due to digestion problems etc...

Thats why as much as I want to slim down easily, slimming pills is a NO-NO to me as I treasure my health.

Go for some methods that is natural like the method I am using now. No pills, meal replacement, stringent dieting (I love my food) and exercise (discipline problem:p).. But I am really really glad that I am fitting into my old clothes that I couldnt wear for a few years :)

Go the extra mile to look for something natural and sustainable. Quick fix doesnt work and even if it does, it may be damaging our health

Hi, really really thanks alot for telling us this. I truly truly know the side effect and how it can cause damage to our health. But haiz. Out of desparate! Kekez. But anyway this Dr. John chaim is different(where i saw some mummies said bout him) and I have met him once. Other than helping us to slim down, he did cares bout our health. Not like some doc,they only wanted to sell u the slimming pills whether u lose weight or not. It none of their business.

LoVeS

I am seeing tis doc during after my #1 n aso currently but i haf to say tat 2nd time taking those pills wont b as effective as compared to the 1st time i took~

1st time i took i weight 80kg n down to 56kg since Nov 08 to Jul 09

2nd time which is i weight 83kg n down to 67.5kg since Jun 09 to now~

1st time really manage to lose alot of weight tat i even manage to lose more than my pre-pregnancy weight~ Of coz my tummy was kinda flabby as during my pregnancy my tummy was pretty big.

Ting

what kinda side effects do u face??
my ex colliq took slimming pills from doc too, n she say the side effect for her in the beginning is she feel nauseous n hv some giddy spells.

siling87

I am seeing tis doc during after my #1 n aso currently but i have to say that 2nd time taking those pills wont b as effective as compared to the 1st time i took~

1st time i took i weight 80kg n down to 56kg since Nov 08 to Jul 09

2nd time which is i weight 83kg n down to 67.5kg since Jun 09 to now~

1st time really manage to lose alot of weight that i even manage to lose more than my pre-pregnancy weight~ Of coz my tummy was kinda flabby as during my pregnancy my tummy was pretty big.

Hi,

I had seen your blog before while searching on information about Dr John. Read some of your post. You really slim down alot, esp the pix of your before and after. Dam envy when I saw you trying out the tube dress. Kekez. I am very worried on my tummy and arms. It gonna be useless if my arms is flappy after slim down. Haiz. Any mind link(blog)?

Jerlene

Hi Loves, where is ur doc located?? Is it really tat efficient?? with normal meals and exercising?? or pills taken to replace meals???/

LoVeS

what kinda side effects do you face??
my ex colliq took slimming pills from doc too, n she say the side effect for her in the beginning is she feel nauseous n have some giddy spells.
For me is easily thirsty n abit giddy spells sumtimes

LoVeS

Hi,

I had seen your blog before while searching on information about Dr John. Read some of your post. You really slim down alot, esp the pix of your before and after. Dam envy when I saw you trying out the tube dress. Kekez. I am very worried on my tummy and arms. It gonna be useless if my arms is flappy after slim down. sigh. Any mind link(blog)?
For my arm nt really flabby but tummy was quite flat n abit flabby only during the #1 try. Sad to say i cant achieve the same result as i had during the 1st time as i am trying again for the 2nd time after my 2nd pregnancy~

LoVeS

Hi Loves, where is your doc located?? Is it really that efficient?? with normal meals and exercising?? or pills taken to replace meals???/
It at ghim moh~ His name is dr john chiam. Like wat siling mentioned i had pics to prove it is really effective for me~ Wif normal meals n w/o exercise at all but it juz tat i dun take oily or snacks or suppers during that 6mths~ Nope pills are nt taken to replace meals, u dun haf to skip ur meals for the sake of slimming for those pills.

siling87

For me, I think my side effect is also thirsty and giddy but i feel very tired instead of insomnia. I am now applying firming gel while doing my housework and see whether it help to firm anot.

siling87

It's my first month, lose bout 5kg but not really stable yet.
My target: 77kg - 50Kg. Too agressive har?Kekez. Hopefully I can make it. Trying other way as we'' like slimming tea, slimming lotion etc. ...

Ting

ouhhhh.. im looking at losing 5 kgs actually.
more on flabby tummy!

so, need to go down to the clinic n seek consultation first?