Slimming- Dr John Chiam

LoVeS

hmmm,so how long you guys took to lose the amt you want??
n how much did you lose??
For the #1 pregnancy n attempt to lose weight, it took me 6mths to lose the amount of weight i wan n i lose 24kg~

As for now, it took me 4mths n still counting on... n so far lose 17kg so far~

LoVeS

It's my first month, lose bout 5kg but not really stable yet.
My target: 77kg - 50Kg. Too agressive har?Kekez. Hopefully I can make it. Trying other way as we'' like slimming tea, slimming lotion etc. ...
how tall are u?? If is within healthy bmi i tink still quite ok~ Not aggressive lah coz i also lose frm 80kg to 56kg during my 1st time lor~

LoVeS

ouhhhh.. im looking at losing 5 kgs actually.
more on flabby tummy!

so, need to go down to the clinic n seek consultation first?
Ting u muz knw tat pill can help u lose weight BUT it doesnt target area wor~ U can lose tat 5kgs but it might nt be from the tummy wor~ flabby tummy u need to make it firm or tone it lor~ Lose weight wont help to tone it wor~ another important thing is tat if u are within the healthy bmi range or near the underweight bmi range, dr chiam wont prescribe u pills one~

Ting

Ting you must knw that pill can help you lose weight BUT it doesnt target area ~ you can lose that 5kgs but it might not be from the tummy ~ flabby tummy you need to make it firm or tone it ~ Lose weight wont help to tone it ~ another important thing is that if you are within the healthy bmi range or near the underweight bmi range, dr chiam wont prescribe you pills one~
yup i know abt the toning thingy. but need to lose the fats then can tone, if not no use alr.

annie03

Hi LoVes,

The pills that you mention is it in capsules kind with 2 colours and cost 80cents to S$1/pill with month to month supply. Not sure if this is the same pill as what I have eaten previously cos the way you mentioned seem quite similar as mine...Thanks..

Ting you must knw that pill can help you lose weight BUT it doesnt target area ~ you can lose that 5kgs but it might not be from the tummy ~ flabby tummy you need to make it firm or tone it ~ Lose weight wont help to tone it ~ another important thing is that if you are within the healthy bmi range or near the underweight bmi range, dr chiam wont prescribe you pills one~

Dianna

Hi ladies... I heard a lot of my friend shared with me about slimming pills from doc. You will have a lot of side effect and insomnia is one of them. One of my friend shared with me that her liver was affected after taking the pills. Initially she ignored the side effect till her sister alert her that she is a totally changed person - emotionally unstable, irritable, bad and quick temper etc... And worse the pills affect her health such that now though she stopped taking the pills, she gets indigestion easily, gastric pain (sometimes hospitalised), vomiting due to digestion problems etc...

Thats why as much as I want to slim down easily, slimming pills is a NO-NO to me as I treasure my health.

Go for some methods that is natural like the method I am using now. No pills, meal replacement, stringent dieting (I love my food) and exercise (discipline problem:p).. But I am really really glad that I am fitting into my old clothes that I couldnt wear for a few years :)

Go the extra mile to look for something natural and sustainable. Quick fix doesnt work and even if it does, it may be damaging our health
hi ladies,

ya agreed! Natural way is still the best. I have recommendation for product that is really effective, affordable and most importantly is safe. It is made of herbs and is a known product.. I am using it right now... alot of my friends been using it..some of them lost 10kg in 1-2 months...

Believe me its really effective and even makes you feel healthier...1 of my guy friend even build 6 packs in the process of slimming down. At first, i have doubt, but to be on the safe side, me and dearest hubby went for their seminar which talks about the product and best of all they have business opportunity where we can actually earn xtra income by working from home. Interested! Feel free to pm me...really love to share with u..

cheers!
dianna

LoVeS

Hi LoVes,

The pills that you mention is it in capsules kind with 2 colours and cost 80cents to S$1/pill with month to month supply. Not sure if this is the same pill as what I have eaten previously cos the way you mentioned seem quite similar as mine...Thanks..
1 of the pill is capsule in half blue n half transparent while the other 1 is white tablet~

Ting

but flabby doesnt mean is fats ~ Those are xtra skin that we have during our pregnancy ~
hmmm but mine is not those flabby doink doink doink:)tlaugh:) those kind.
last time i go gym b4 n they did this fat analysis for me, n its stated fats... but i think dr chiam wont prescribe me lur, cos im in the healthy BMI range.

annie03

Thanks for confirming, this is the same pill that I have taken previously. If i'm not wrong, the name of the pill is panbasy. Thanks..

1 of the pill is capsule in half blue n half transparent while the other 1 is white tablet~

siling87

how tall are you?? If is within healthy bmi i tink still quite ok~ Not aggressive coz i also lose frm 80kg to 56kg during my 1st time ~

I'm only 158, So i think 48 is the acceptable weight but 50- 55 is more than enough for me.

cass78sg

HI All,

I'm keen to know more information and i heard that taking the slimming pills might causes quite a number of side effect? I've put on about 10kgs after my pregnancy and very keen to try out John Chiam.

addy14

Hello Friends....

In my opinion one should not take slimming pills to lose weight.There are many side effects of taking these drugs.

Many slimming pills, including more recent and supposedly safer types of appetite-suppressant amphetamine drugs, such as dexfenfluramine, have now been taken off the market because of potential side effects and complications, such as heart disease.

Thanks

jojoki

yup these pills are effective cos they are appetite suppressant.. i took before but the side effects are unbearable. mainly insomnia n cause me to clench my jaw until it aches... migraines. nauseas, thristy, bad breath, no energy... etc. So i stopped taking. Mommies, dun risk ur health, u have ur lil ones who will be needing u!

iwan2noe

HI dear all...

IF u are considering taking slimming pills to lose weight pls think v carefully.

I have fren's working in the lab telling me that some slimming pills is v effective bcoz they alter ur thyroid gland. It supresses ur thyroid gland and hence supprresses ur appetite.. the pills will be effective when u take them. But once off it, ur wt not only slowly creep back but ur thyroid gland has been modified and alter, and in long run , if unfortunte, may lead u to suffer from thyroid ailments/problems.

PLS CONSIDER AND Make ur careful research before jumping onto the slimming pills bandwagon !

Take care and wishing all good health and happiness! :)
cheers!

nancy

Hi Loves,

can the pills be taken while I'm still breastfeeding my baby? Will it affect my baby?

Btw how much did you pay in all ?

LoVeS

Hi Loves,

can the pills be taken while I'm still breastfeeding my baby? Will it affect my baby?

Btw how much did you pay in all ?
I am not sure if breastfeeding can take those pills or nt bcoz i am nt breastfeeding both times when i took those pills after my delivery~

price wise is between 100 - 125 for 1 mth supply