Slimming- Dr John Chiam

I am seeing tis doc during after my #1 n aso currently but i have to say that 2nd time taking those pills wont b as effective as compared to the 1st time i took~

1st time i took i weight 80kg n down to 56kg since Nov 08 to Jul 09

2nd time which is i weight 83kg n down to 67.5kg since Jun 09 to now~

1st time really manage to lose alot of weight that i even manage to lose more than my pre-pregnancy weight~ Of coz my tummy was kinda flabby as during my pregnancy my tummy was pretty big.
hi love so currently r u stil on the pills and sfter u stopped taking the pills does yr weight bounced back?? my fren intro me to see doc chiam but now hestitating, very worried about the after effect need2lose about 8-10kg .... and after consuming the pills how long does it takes2see effect???my frens say after that need2 take the $20+++ pills2maintain??

Ange

hi ladies,

For my point of view, is best to slim down in a more healthy way instead of taking slimming pill which have side effect. I tried all ways to slim down in the past, yes no doubt it work and have fast result but once i stopped.. rebound back again. We can't let slimming be our lifetime career hence i choose a better way to shed off my 10KG and maintain till now for almost 2years.

hello cotters

Hi, gals, I am a former user of Dr. John's slimming pills, the only side effects I had were insomnia, giddiness and feeling thirsty all the time. The pill is not to suppress your appetite (it never reduced my appetite), but to block fat and increase your metabolism, thats why after taking the pill, your hearts tend to beat faster, thus, you sweat alot, and thats why you need to drink alot of water. However, it is risky as well, because insomnia can cause alot of other side effects. we have to know how important sleep is, with a poor sleeping quality, your skin condition might not be as good as before, hair loss might occur, etc.

Beside those side effects, the pills does help you to lose weight, just remember, while you are taking the pills, build your muscles, tone your body (to avoid saggy skins), take care of your skins, form a eating habit that can remain your slim body after you finish the pills and make sure you sleep well.

Hope this can give you some ideas~
Wish all the best to you all!

Hi, gals, I am a former user of Dr. John's slimming pills, the only side effects I had were insomnia, giddiness and feeling thirsty all the time. The pill is not to suppress your appetite (it never reduced my appetite), but to block fat and increase your metabolism, thats why after taking the pill, your hearts tend to beat faster, thus, you sweat alot, and thats why you need to drink alot of water. However, it is risky as well, because insomnia can cause alot of other side effects. we have to know how important sleep is, with a poor sleeping quality, your skin condition might not be as good as before, hair loss might occur, etc.

Beside those side effects, the pills does help you to lose weight, just remember, while you are taking the pills, build your muscles, tone your body (to avoid saggy skins), take care of your skins, form a eating habit that can remain your slim body after you finish the pills and make sure you sleep well.

Hope this can give you some ideas~
Wish all the best to you all!

Wow.... the side effect is very serious. Its definitely not worth risky for slimming. Between 1030pm to 3am is a very important for us to sleep while the body is rejuvenating, regaining the energy, detoxification, making enough blood for our body. If we are unable to sleep or sleep well during this time, we will have lots of health challenges in future. Not worth at all. There are lots of other natural way for slimming.

I always tell my friends - take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

Laura42882

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: