SMS from hubby hp

ger-mummy

Ya... I thinking of learning baking. Haha... And also consider tot ake property course mah. At time Feel love-less but very fast I am ok. Every couple have their unhappy moment, only we see their happy moment.

Gem2505

Ya... I thinking of learning baking. Haha... And also consider tot ake property course mah. At time Feel love-less but very fast I am ok. Every couple have their unhappy moment, only we see their happy moment.
i just got my property licence in may, during my maternity leave. =) take it as a back up.

eurekas

Alpha Male
Maybe he want to help his supervisor to get the contact ?
Maybe he said the true, he has never try before ?
This type of contact very easily get from sammyboy forum.
Give the husband the benefit of doubt.

babymoo

Ger-mummy... There r few ways to settle this. One way is u can act nice n let him think u oki already then find a PI cos he may b high on guard now n does not visit those gals n u will have no evidence.
Another way is file for divorce first... C if he will change a nt... ( this is wat I did as my hubby gamble a lot tt time... 2 filings saved my marriage.)
I controlled all his expenses by taking away his pay n only gives him allowance every mth... Though he nv go n have sex arOund but he did noe gals n he deny. I caught him red handed. So wat I did is he at a no choice situation but to 学乖 cos he wanna save this marriage. After fighting for 3 yrs my probs settled. If his mobile line is under ur name u can ask for call details so u can find out more things... If u need other help pm me =)

MamabbJ

Dear ger-mummy,

I'm glad to know you are staying strong and positive and taking good initiatives to have a fresh start at things. How are you and your child now?
Learning baking is something really fulfilling and will definitely bring you cheer. Your child can enjoy the goodies you make and this will warm your heart.

Any chance of saving the marriage? Has your hubby been like this before and do you know his colleagues well enough to ask them about him and his activities? Is he repentant now?

I know it is very difficult to forgive especially when we have been betrayed. To err is human, but to forgive is really divine.

linuspine

Do not be so harsh first... understand the situation first... when a guy go out flirt must be something had happen at home. if a guy reali character is flirty, before marriage shd warn. if after marriage found out, get a PI and question. these fling will not last, worst ned to pay dirty pple money.. gt the evidence question him, isit there is some problem in ur communication. or your hubby reali need some attention. at times thk back, jus onli a simple thg u done u can actuali over turn everything under ur control... if thk of dirvorce onli when there is life endanger. if he reali did, i thk questioning is realli impt, unless eat liao dun clean mouth and purposely show u den file dirvorce is true. cos this guy does not respect u anymore.

integrasky

Alpha Male
i actually don really support the idea of direct divorse... I mean its a decision that both had made earlier to spend life time together.. Along the way, there could be this kind of little things such as flings or whatsoever happens along this lifetime journey but its really up to both... i say again both to bring each other back together....

Seriously, small thing happened then straight divorce then whats the point of marrying in the first place? just to get house?

ppls makes mistake along the way and so why cannot give chance? Sigh... IF a marriage means no party can make mistakes at for the rest of the life, then i sincerely think ppl should only get married when they are in 60s... cause the life ahead will be not that long le...

mikki1980

i actually don really support the idea of direct divorse... I mean its a decision that both had made earlier to spend life time together.. Along the way, there could be this kind of little things such as flings or whatsoever happens along this lifetime journey but its really up to both... i say again both to bring each other back together....

Seriously, small thing happened then straight divorce then whats the point of marrying in the first place? just to get house?

ppls makes mistake along the way and so why cannot give chance? Sigh... IF a marriage means no party can make mistakes at for the rest of the life, then i sincerely think ppl should only get married when they are in 60s... cause the life ahead will be not that long le...
nowsaday even people in the 60s and 70s are also going for divorce.

linuspine

give a thought, we shd not be here to ask for seperation.. adult world is complicated liao.. dun bring it to the child.. they wont want parent seperation...

miccghar

maybe only the older generation people in their 50s, 40s and below wount divorce no matter what happen.
not really. around me, i hear of many uncles and auntie in their 50s going for divorce. I think there are changes in our society. Divorce is no more a dirty words