So hard to get a good and comfortable swimming goggle for my boy. Anyone can help?

vanes

Hi all, my boy (5 yrs old) started his swimming lessons for 3 wks and doesnt like to wear his goggle during swimming lessons because:

1. If i wear too loose for him, water seeps into his goggle = might as well dun wear better.

2. If wear too tight for him, he feels uncomfortable and has a red marking under his eyes.

I tried buying 2 different brands for him, still not comfortable. Anyone can recommend a gd one???

stonston

Re: So hard to get a good and comfortable swimming goggle for my boy. Anyone can help

I recall when i first learn swimming, my instructor bought our swimming googles for us as my parents said he would be the best person to choose a good one for us.

And first lesson he teach us to wear goggles properly and how to adjust until we feel comfy.

I tink you should talk to the instructor to help u on this :)

Lotus

Re: So hard to get a good and comfortable swimming goggle for my boy. Anyone can help

My daughter also had problems with water seeping into googles.

I was told that when trying, the eye part needed to stick to her face without having the straps on. So bought a parid that did this and she's loves them, but now she won't swim without her goggles...

vanes

Oh so where do you get the goggles from? Maybe i will get one for my kid too for his swimming lessons now.

Lotus

My daughter got hers from Ocean Paradise in Paragon.