so hurting

SunShine07

this typr of mother in law really got pro! what's there to be jealous about?? the baby doesnt belong to her, belong to the mother mahh... if my mother in law ever dare to bar zhan dear son, i make sure she will only sees himless than twice a year... =P
wow~ fierce leh....but that's the power of mother's love! lolz:tlaugh: i think we mother will do anything or go aganist everyone for our bb:Dancing_wub:

isabelandrew

that i agreed. i also have that mother instinct - very fierce one.

i dunno why i behave like that. i guess this is really instinct

Ting

hmmm, for me, stil ok lehh, pin sticks to me n wont anyhow go near other ppl.
im ok if she follows other ppl to play cos i know in the end, she comes back to mummy!
hahaha!

kenxf_03

it's not diffi at all cos you're the MOTHER... you must always 'remind' your mother in law that you're the mother and NOT her. what a baby need is love from mother... but of cos, hint her, unless she still cant get it then TELL her...

we mothers have to be firm at certain times, to let people know we're the mothers and they cant interfere on many things... if one fail or dare not do that, i'm sad to say, the future upbringing will be diffi and might even be impossible.. =)

ya, I do agree on this! Now, I'm quite FIRM with certain thing. And Hb has been helping me to deal with this too! Hb said if there is a need, he will "TELL" MIL OFF! hahaha

kenxf_03

hmmm, for me, stil ok lehh, pin sticks to me and wont anyhow go near other ppl.
im ok if she follows other ppl to play cos i know in the end, she comes back to mummy!
hahaha!

I'm glad that my DS is very "sticky" to me! If not, I tink sure gone case le at the rate of MIL kp on bar zhan my DS!

MIL is aware of this very clearly cos she saw how sticky my DS is to me! But juz that sometimes when she gets too over obsess, she forgot that she is a Grandma to DS only.

Now, she is slightly better le, at least, when I asked to carry DS, plus Hb asked MIL to pass to me, she is willing to pass DS to me already!

kenxf_03

Ya, mother's instinct is very powerful! :red:

If MIL go over the line again, I will show her the power of a MOTHER'S INSTINCT!

Sometimes, MIL really cross the lines and I nearly burst out shouting and showing her face but still, when I come to tink of our future relationship as in laws, its better to "ren"!

But if she really make me go crazy, my tinking is the same as Regina's! Let her see Ds occasionally!

apollo

Ya, mother's instinct is very powerful! :red:

If mother in law go over the line again, I will show her the power of a MOTHER'S INSTINCT!

Sometimes, mother in law really cross the lines and I nearly burst out shouting and showing her face but still, when I come to tink of our future relationship as in laws, its better to "ren"!

But if she really make me go crazy, my thinking is the same as Regina's! Let her see dear son occasionally!
u're taking care of ur son on ur own right?? if so, then i suggest you to let ur mil see ur boy few times per week will do... and not everyday... if not one day she will think that she's the mother and slowly, she will not accept what you said and might insist whatever she says is right... all elderly are lik tt... haha...

as for me, i normally will 'throw' ds to mil when we visit them cause they seldom see him and hubby and me finally can 'rest' so we'll let inlaws play with him and we will just watch tv.. haha...

kenxf_03

you're taking care of your son on your own right?? if so, then i suggest you to let your mother in law see your boy few times per week will do... and not everyday... if not one day she will think that she's the mother and slowly, she will not accept what you said and might insist whatever she says is right... all elderly are lik that... haha...

as for me, i normally will 'throw' dear son to mother in law when we visit them cause they seldom see him and hubby and me finally can 'rest' so we'll let inlaws play with him and we will just watch tv.. haha...

hahaha, yap, i'm taking care of DS myself. Normally, Hb and I will be going over to MIL's hse for dinner. But it all depends on my DS's mood loh. Like juz now, wanted to go over for dinner but Ds is making a big fuss cos he's very tired already! SO nv go over loh.

Actually, if I dont let Ds go over everyday, MIL will also come over and see him when in laws miss him badly. There is once MIL see him in the day le, but FIL miss Ds due to his bz work schedule. Both in laws came to our hse @ 11 plus in the nite w/o telling us they are coming!

Actually sometimes, Hb and I will also "throw" Ds to MIL's hse so that we can go out for "er ren shi jie" loh. Sometimes, we need time for HB also mah.

As long as MIL dont go ovrboard and cross her line, I shld be alrite de. At least, for now, everything is alrite.

Juz pray that MIL dont make my volcano erupt! hahaha