Solid Food for 5-6 months Babies

phishcracker

Yeah thats right snowbear, I been meaning to do that since hes just turned 6 months. I wish I was a SAHM so I can personally monitor his daily eating habits.

madalene

What is premolars ?
My ds alr have 2 front tooth (below) , tats y u can see baby growing very differently :)

Haha she alr 8mths y still botak ?
ya, i think all babies got diff rate of growth ah..
your baby is about same age as mine.
hmm...

ya, y still botak ah???

madalene

I have been doing that since my DS turned 4 months. Today he is exactly 6 mths old. I am so excited!!
I bought heinz first cereal and frisocreme rice cereal to mix with formula milk. the teat must changed to number 4 for avent bottles. So far my DS has been drinking abt 120-160ml milk mixed with 1-1half scoop(formula milk scoop) of those rice cereals. He drinks them so fast too approx. 5-6 times daily

so u have been shaving his hair all the while?
Ask you ah, will shaving help babies to attain softer hair?

tell you what exactly happend, i shave my girl's hair once during her 4th month. now hor, her hair seems quite rough. what should i do to help her get softer hair. seriously, her hair texture dun look like a girl's. very rough leh. previously, before i shave, i think softer...did i do something wrong? oh no...

Queenbabe

Those further into the mouth but not the molars (coz molars grow after 1 yr old).

I think she's still botak coz got my genes. haha... Just saw photos of me at her age: she's got more hair than me!!!! Some more we shaved her at her 1st month...
But very weird she is 8mths now right ? So shld have tooth growing by then .. Somemore u say u shave her at her 1st month the hair is growing real slow ?? Maybe shld apply Martell :tlaugh:my ds hair also very little ..

snowbear

But very weird she is 8mths now right ? So shld have tooth growing by then .. Somemore u say u shave her at her 1st month the hair is growing real slow ?? Maybe shld apply Martell :tlaugh:my ds hair also very little ..
Haha. Her hair is very fine like mine and just grows very slowly (like mine too!). I think my mum applied liquor on my head too when i was young to make my hair grow but still not much use lor. haha... Well, my auntie who's a dental therapist says that no need to worry about no teeth yet (not that i'm worried about it, keke).

Madako

Hey, mummies, any ideas or how to make the baby hair softer?
Or any good shampoo to use? My baby's hair is quite rough... very spikey too.

ashydll

DS is now 7mths old. Other than giving him purees and porridge for his afternoon meal (12noon), I also bought the Heinz Organic Vanilla Custard. I added apple purees with a bit of FM and he loves it! :Dancing_wub: