Son or Daughter?

Mrs Xie

My dh's friend told me that son is more easier than daughter in sense of taking care and looking after. As you have to worry more on the gals' face, her skin, her reproductive system, need to be extra careful preventing any unpleasant image. So mommies, what do you think? (by the way, don't you worried about all these on your son?) :err:

Last edited:

LoVeS

I find son is not really easy to take care as well, they r much more active than gers~ Although need to take care of skin etc etc for gers but i still prefer to haf daughter than son.:tlaugh:

Mrs Xie

I find son is not really easy to take care as well, they r much more active than gers~ Although need to take care of skin etc etc for gers but i still prefer to haf daughter than son.:tlaugh:
Huh? My dd also very active lehz, cannot tahan her..... like a boy.....:001_302:

jedamum

somehow i agree with your friend.
i told my dh that luckily we have no daughters cos i am a pretty lazy mum, and one who doesn't know how to cook or doll up. as for taking care of the face, baby's face is ok..see my dh face i think next time my dss grow up also pimply like the dad..:p
dh also said if have daughters, next time go out with teenager daughters he will be busy taking note if other guys bio his daughter...make him worry nia. :p

celine

my dd oso very active... although need to take care more thingz then boy, I still perfer ger... :001_302:

rjj

It nvr cross my mind until a fren told me abt this too.....

she says she was so happy when her 1st one is a boy, when 2nd one is ger, she very sian.... she is always worried that the ger will be cheated when she grows up like teenage time....

so it is a worry among many ppl then....

as for me, i like both boys & gers la.... but now that i hv 3 boys, of cos i wish i had a ger..... they are like the 3 muskerteers at home leh... HAHA!!!
Still 3 is enof liao.... very chuan taking care, even 4th one is ger i oso dun wan liao.....

peggy_

i somehow think that son is much more easy to take care of. =x
but my baby is a girl. lol..

priscilla

Personally, I love to have 2 boys and 2 girls. Boys or girls, I think what is important to be me is that they are healthy.

vion

As I've got 2 gers oredi....if u ask me...I wld of cos wan a son...but dun tink i'll try for one....

I agreed tt it's more worrying to raise a ger den a boi....but teenage probs r a different set of prob...while I may b worried tt my gers get cheated....I may oso worried tt my boi (if I hv one) get into bad company or worse cheated other's gers....

In terms of taking care now, I dun c much difference. Cos while we may hv to constantly tk care of their skin, hair etc.....bois r more prone to injuries I tink thou nowadays gers may not be less active....

Ting

i think both is the same ba. i dont think any mommies would want their sons to hv scars on their faces or wad oso. we want pretty girls. other mummies oso want handsome boys ma! LOLS.

m|y@mOtO

My princess oso machiam like boy leh..
super active leh...
my mum said she like "worm" leh...
hahaha...
:wong9:

vion

My princess oso machiam like boy leh..
super active leh...
my mum said she like "worm" leh...
hahaha...
:wong9:
Haha yaya totally agreed....ppl always tell me "wah, u got 2 gers, gd leh, easier hor, not like bois like tt, always climb up n down n fight..." Actually not true lor....nowadays gers can b very active n noisy oso lor....

justmint

we prefer daughter as 1st child, cos when they are older they are more willing to up take care of the family. BUt it turn out I have a boy instead.
Was abit disappoint at first.

But now I am glad I hv a son..cos if gal jia lat...i'll spend alot! cos see this pretty, that sweet, dresses, hair clips..etc...I'll go bankcurpt..hahahaa

Apart of that...actually having either also will give headache...becos out outside's danger..bad company, drugs, cheats...:embarrassed:

Bumbo

Alamak! I dying for a girl:wong19: cos i have 2 boys liao. But i guess 2 kids enough for me sooo tiring. Then my 2 boys also both as rough. If have a girl then she kenna manhandle how?:shyxxx:

CynCyn

I prefer boy as somehow girls will be always at the losing end . Worried that girls will be taken advantage of .

Mrs Xie

I prefer boy as somehow girls will be always at the losing end . Worried that girls will be taken advantage of .
True lor.... started to worry about these and that even dd less than a year old... Haiz... dh even started asking me few weeks ago, " When our dd starts having menses, how ar???" :001_302:

SH74

my hb's family prefers 1st one to b girl. they said gals more responsible. will help take care of family. but i feel that it all depends on upbringing. guys also can b responsible n help take care of younger siblings.

find that hv boys or gals both also headache.

veronica

Not true leh...my son superb cry pot..like girl. I found it difficult to manage him at times. Most friends who have girls dun have such problems...:(

Porukadotzu

i prefer DD for first child and i got one.. hope she would be a responsible big sis in future...

i think thats ok if kids being so crybaby sumtimes.. as long as when their grown up they hv to be thought to be a tough one.. hehe.

but I guess experience in life makes someone changed in future.. either their independency, or their personality..

so don't worry if your baby boy cry alot or your baby girl so naughty.. they will change once they know the environment and understand your teaching.
The most important is as mothers we need to set the correct path for them..

good luck for me!! haha:001_302: