Spotting at wk 4 till now

Jodav

I had been spotting since week 4 and still having spotting till now, about 14 days already. There is some mild cramps on n off. I do feel tired but do not have tender breast just like my 1st pregnancy. Is this normal? Apart from feeling a little tired, I do not have other pregnancy symptoms. Gyn given me hormones pills. Going for detailed scan tomorrow and review blood test result.

Last edited:

Jodav

Oh my god! Yesterday night I had bad bleeding everytime I go to toilet. Not sure what is going on and the wait is devastating!!appointment is 10.30am n it feels like a long long wait!! Any mummies hv similar problems? I tot will be better after taking the pills?

hotmilktea

Oh my god! Yesterday night I had bad bleeding everytime I go to toilet. Not sure what is going on and the wait is devastating!!appointment is 10.30am n it feels like a long long wait!! Any mummies hv similar problems? I tot will be better after taking the pills?
hi, hope you are feeling better?
i had spotting, brown discharge twice yesterday and this morning i call gynae and he asked me to go down
immediately check inside and found more stain, scan the baby, baby is ok.
but i was given a injection to stable the pregnancy...is so painful and i feel so uncomfortable till now.
also given more medicine, got to go nx week to review again and see if bb got heart beat at week 6.

is really so stressful for me ...

Jodav

I had ectopic pregnancy. It was a stressful two days for my husband and me. We need to make a decision. Within 2 hours, I was in the operating theater. It was a painful decision but I have no choice. Until now, I am still thinking of the lost pregnancy. Very upset although I know it's not my fault... Just worried about my next pregnancy. Dr said I have good chance cos the next tube is healthy. I can only pray now...

hotmilktea

I had ectopic pregnancy. It was a stressful two days for my husband and me. We need to make a decision. Within 2 hours, I was in the operating theater. It was a painful decision but I have no choice. Until now, I am still thinking of the lost pregnancy. Very upset although I know it's not my fault... Just worried about my next pregnancy. Dr said I have good chance cos the next tube is healthy. I can only pray now...
i am very sorry to hear that. but i also can feel your pain and stress because gyane also told me i might be having during my week 4 and this is my 1st pregnancy.
does your gynae told you why this happen ? i do research and read many but none seems to have an answer other than - just happen...
take care ya.

apollo

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I didnt have any spotting during my 1st tri but my bb stopped its heartbeat at 11 week. I was asked to decide if I want to have an OP to remove the bb or let it 'flow out'. We were very upset. I rmb on the day of OP, I was sitting at the reception area keep crying loudly, esp when I see those new mummies carrying their newborn home. After that my gynae told me to take folid acid since I was ttc, and 4 mths later, I discovered I was preg again and now my son is nearly 2 yo. It is normal to feel upset, but pls tc of your health and rest more =)

RaineRaine

I also had spotting and very mild bleeding. Started even before when i knew i was preggie. Now currently going on to my 7th week.
3 days ago had a sudden gush of mild red bleed, Hus brought me to KKH emergency dept and doctor said baby was doing fine.

Doctor also put me on hormone pills ( Utrogestan if i spelled it correctly ). So its more like a wait and see game. Resting alot now and hope everything would be fine :)

Stay strong all mummies who have this condition :) We can get thru this worrying period :)

SleepyJu

Hi all mummies,

I am also at my 5 week plus pregnancy.. On tues i also had brown discharge and rush down immed to kkh. Doc scan and say its ok, get more rest and also gave me the hormones pills.. The nurse mentioned it may be old blood that is left behind but nw i jus woke up n pee.. The toilet bowl had red lines of blood clots.. Like mensus time!!

I jus wan to check if its normal? I am
very worried n u dun wan to rush dwn kkh again... Haiz bless that all will be ok.. My bb also will be ok..

RaineRaine

Hi all mummies,

I am also at my 5 week plus pregnancy.. On tues i also had brown discharge and rush down immed to Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Doc scan and say its ok, get more rest and also gave me the hormones pills.. The nurse mentioned it may be old blood that is left behind but now i just woke up n pee.. The toilet bowl had red lines of blood clots.. Like mensus time!!

I just want to check if its normal? I am
very worried n you dont want to rush dwn Kandang Kerbau Hospital again... sigh bless that all will be ok.. My baby also will be ok..
Hi, is everything fine with you now? please take extra care. I keep having on and off bleeding, sometime red,sometimes brown..

SleepyJu

Hello raine,

i dun feel good...now the discharge is almost gone...But i am feeling really bad...with my Morning sickness! its nt only morning...its whole day sickness..really tough...no apetite duN wan to eat Anything...makes my mood bad also..duNo how to tahan till end of 9 mths...hope it goes off soon!

u going to 7th week...can see n hear heartbeat soon! must be so excited...jiayou and lets destress each other by saying out all discomfort! haha..take extra care....

PinkDiamonds

If you have spotting, try to lie down and rest as much as you can. I had spotting during my 4th week when I tested positive and my morning sickness was very bad!

The good news is you'll feel better so hang in there!

RaineRaine

Hello raine,

i dun feel good...now the discharge is almost gone...But i am feeling really bad...with my Morning sickness! its nt only morning...its whole day sickness..really tough...no apetite duN wan to eat Anything...makes my mood bad also..duNo how to tahan till end of 9 mths...hope it goes off soon!

u going to 7th week...can see n hear heartbeat soon! must be so excited...jiayou and lets destress each other by saying out all discomfort! haha..take extra care....
Yup! I was surfing around the net a few days ago and i read on 1 of the webbys that having ms is actually a good sign that your pregnancy is advancing alright :) i feel happy for you! For me i don't really have ms ( i wish i do so i can have a peace of mind .. haha :p ) . But i got extremely sore breasts :( . Yup. I heard my little one's heartbeat at around week 6. Don't worry your turn coming soon :) Must update me on your progress. Oh ya try to drink a little warm water, it helps for the nausea :)

RaineRaine

If you have spotting, try to lie down and rest as much as you can. I had spotting during my 4th week when I tested positive and my morning sickness was very bad!

The good news is you'll feel better so hang in there!
Thanks Chrystal. Haha hearing all this positive feed backs make me feel better :)

SleepyJu

Yup! I was surfing around the net a few days ago and i read on 1 of the webbys that having ms is actually a good sign that your pregnancy is advancing alright :) i feel happy for you! For me i dont't really have ms ( i wish i do so i can have a peace of mind .. haha :p ) . But i got extremely sore breasts :( . Yup. I heard my little one's heartbeat at around week 6. dont't worry your turn coming soon :) Must update me on your progress. Oh ya try to drink a little warm water, it helps for the nausea :)

Ya i heard my fren said so too...but its really xingku man...whereas my breasts nt so swollen already...my next appt is on apr 2..cant wait! haha meanwhile jus tahan as much as i can...thanks! i will also eat some sweets or preserved plums...:)

verieying

Hi mummies,

The bad morning sickness could be worsen by the hormone pills or injections u are taking. Once u stop it shd get better for most. I took pill and jab in my pregnancies due to spotting and generally these made me nauseas more! So shd be much better ;)

RaineRaine

Ya i heard my fren said so too...but its really xingku man...whereas my breasts nt so swollen already...my next appt is on apr 2..cant wait! haha meanwhile jus tahan as much as i can...thanks! i will also eat some sweets or preserved plums...:)
Hey! So coincidence, my KKH appt is also on april 2. haha :D oh ya, you mean you will crave for sour things? I don't, it seems so weird for me that lots of pregnant ladies crave for sour food. unlike me. hope the little one is alright inside, feel too normal till i feel its kind of weird. I want to have some of your symptoms!

SleepyJu

Hello..

No my appt is not with kkh.. I am
going pte gynae..i dun crave la.. Jus that it makes me feel better with my nausea.. Nw i realise its really the hormones pills making me nausea.. Not really morning sickness! Anyway dun worry... Ur bb will be healthy too! But i can unds ur feeling.. 1st three months u tend to worry alot! Sumtimes i gt urge to jus go any gynae jus to hear my bb's heartbeat! Haha end up i tahan till apr 2.. Oh ya... I also have been having alot weird dreams.. Scary ones too! My mum say too heaty cos taking the supplements...