Spotting at wk 4 till now

RaineRaine

haha okay! but still rather coincidence that both our appt is on april 2nd. I'm also taking the hormone pills but it only makes me really sleepy and tired than before, ya! i know what you mean, i also wish i have an ultrasound machine at home so i can take a peep at him as and when i want too. Guess im a 1st time mummy so will tend to get more worried , oh ya drink lots of water :) so that wont be so heaty, update me after you have went for your gynae appt :) looking forward to your news

SleepyJu

Hello raine!

I am back frm my gynae appt today!!! So happy cos my bb is growing well....8 weeks today.. And the heartbeat is simply amazing! Haha...189 times per minute. And now 1.6cm only... What abt you? update me ya?

Btw, anybody can give me comments abt Thomson medical hospital? Services / charges? etc? My gynae only delivers there...sad!

PinkDiamonds

Hello raine!

I am back frm my gynae appt today!!! So happy cos my bb is growing well....8 weeks today.. And the heartbeat is simply amazing! Haha...189 times per minute. And now 1.6cm only... What abt you? update me ya?

Btw, anybody can give me comments abt Thomson medical hospital? Services / charges? etc? My gynae only delivers there...sad!

I delivered my babies at TMC in 2009 and 2010. I was very pleased with the service there (I stayed in the same ward & bed on both occassions!) I paid around $2-3k in cash for my first normal + epidural delivery, and $4k for my 2nd c-sect + epidural delivery (twins).

It is probably different now. You can refer to TMC's website for an estimate of the bill size. It's quite accurate. :)

RaineRaine

Hello raine!

Hi Sleepyju,

I'm glad for you but my baby didn't make it. Its stopped growing since week 6 ++ ( from ultrasound date ). Did a Evacuation of the womb yesterday. Its my 1st pregnancy and i'm only 22 so i am still trying very hard to get over it. But i will try to conceive once my menses cycle is back on track! Good luck with your pregnancy :)

Cheers,Loves and Hugs!

PinkDiamonds

Hi Sleepyju,

I'm glad for you but my baby didn't make it. Its stopped growing since week 6 ++ ( from ultrasound date ). Did a Evacuation of the womb yesterday. Its my 1st pregnancy and i'm only 22 so i am still trying very hard to get over it. But i will try to conceive once my menses cycle is back on track! Good luck with your pregnancy :)

Cheers,Loves and Hugs!
RaineRaine, sorry for your loss. You are right, you have your youth as an advantage. Do talk to someone you trust about your feelings and don't keep them to yourself. Take good care of yourself and I'm sure you can try again very soon!

RaineRaine

RaineRaine, sorry for your loss. You are right, you have your youth as an advantage. Do talk to someone you trust about your feelings and don't keep them to yourself. Take good care of yourself and I'm sure you can try again very soon!
Thanks chrystal,

Yup, now i'm having my mini confinement. Hus is bringing me for a short trip to relax. Have a little fear if i were to have a second pregnancy but i won't give up hope! Thanks for all your encouragement, brings a smile to me :)

Loves!

SleepyJu

Hi crystal,

Thanks for the infor.. Ya i koe previously it was good but heard that recently the standard drop.. So quite worried. Guess have to really go for the hospital tour to check it out! Thanks!!

SleepyJu

Hi raine,

I am sorry to hear dat.. Now please take very good care of urself to build back the health ok?! Mummies here wil continue to pass you alot baby dust.. Once recovered can jiayou again! Takes time to heal but you koe your baby is in good hands now..dun be too sad and anyting can email us or msg to tok things out..

Hugs n take care..

RaineRaine

Hi raine,

I am sorry to hear dat.. Now please take very good care of urself to build back the health ok?! Mummies here wil continue to pass you alot baby dust.. Once recovered can jiayou again! Takes time to heal but you koe your baby is in good hands now..dun be too sad and anyting can email us or msg to tok things out..

Hugs n take care..
Yup, i will try again :) Thank you!

xuandy

Hi mummies,

I am in my 6 to 7 weeks. Last visit to gynae can see heartbeat of my baby, but till now I have spotting too. Doc also say it ok, baby is fine. Very similar to all your experiences.

As my next visit is on 18 april, (exactly 10days to go) I am so not in the correct mind. I tried to relax and not to think of all neg, but jus cant help to worried this and that. I will worried
1) if whatever I am eating is correct?
2) if baby is develop properly, well

aiyo.... sometimes the stress is killing me....

do you all get this kind of nerve? what about food? I dont have good appetite, therefore cant drink milk or soyabean and my mil keep telling me to eat "good food"

SO STRESS!!

ping87

Hi mummies, just sharing my experience with spotting.

I was in my early pregnancy, probably just 4 weeks and i met an accident.
I was driving and this motor just came banging the rear of my car when i'm at stationary.

Cutting the story short, the next day, i got spotting. It was brown spot, hence i went straight to KK 24hrs clinic immediately.
I was prescribe with duphastone(not sure i spelled correctly). however, my nauseous was that bad i cant take the medicine.
But doctor cant do much, i was on and off rushing to 24hrs clinic and doctor insist i take the pills.

I took the pills diligently. 1st trimester was hell, i was vomitting day and night.
until one day, i was bleeding, i rushing to 24hrs clinic again(imagine i havent get to go for my appointment yet i have been rushing to 24hrs clinic). they check if the cervix was open but cos it was close, the doctor says it's fine. then they found heartbeat so everything is fine.

So i continue to take duphastone for 1 month.(yes, i was given a total of 1 month supply and it doesnt come cheap.)
now i'm in my second trimester and i can say the bronw spotting is clearing.
doctor says it's just some old blood else there wont be brown discharge.

dont worry so much if u saw spotting. go to the doctor, get urself check, take the medicine as prescribe and go back for check up.
Becos of this incident, i fixed my gynea and he read through my case file, saw all the medicine i took is fine,

Good luck to all mummies. :)