• staying with in laws

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • staying with parents

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • others: pls specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shopaholic

Staying on our own and it's been this way since. Very used to the privacy and dont like people questioning how I manage the household.

stonston

weekdays i stay with my parents for convenience....
own lovenest not ready yet, but we have a rented place which we go back to every weekend...

feels good in own home, even though rented cos wotever i do, i dunnid to answer to other pple....how i want my toilets cleaned is my way...
sometimes cant stand my sister's standard of hygiene...after bath e whole toilet in a mess n she dun bother de lor....

XiaoXue

Full time staying @ my mum's place..
Part time (1 day a week) staying @ ILs' place..

Waiting for own love nest to be ready & keys to be hand over.. Soon.. =)

Leanne

Own love nest now.

But morning till evening will be at my mom's place cus she's taking leroy for me :)

XiaoXue

where will it b??
u mean where is the place? Also in Sengkang. Fernvale Grove. Checked on my HDBpage last night and the completion date has moved forward from 1Q' 08 to 4Q '07 meaning next month can take key liao but my mum current place will only be selling off end of 2008 so we won't take key so early.. perhap mid or oct 2008 den take key & reno den move in by CNY '09.. so now got time to save more $ & less installment.. =D

lovenest is forever the best... :red:
btw, i read that many of you are getting flats... my childhood friend is in renovation field... if you need assistance, can email or pm me... :tlaugh:

elfsg

used to be stay on own but ever since litte gal arrived, had been staying with my parents as they are looking after my gal and we want to be with her everytime we can

Pwiincess

Staying with my parents!

I have homesick-ness, DH understands that. So he doesn't mind staying with mine. Hopefully we will move to our own lovenest when financially allows.

ireneliau

* staying in yr own Cosy Lovenest ??
* staying with ILs
* staying with Parents??

after u got married
Currently staying with in law cos my husband is the only son but moving out next year.. Can't get along with with IL.. Finally can have my own house.. yeah.. ")