Stockpiling of EBM

allycat

haha! yeah, pumped 6 times a day and breastfeeding. Sometimes when I feel quite engorged, I'll pump on one side as I latch her on. Otherwise it'll be an hour or so after a feed. Typically pump about 100ml - 150ml each time. Night time volume is a little higher. A little tiring in the beginning but once I got into the routine, it's ok.

Depends on how long your trips are. Attended a workshop by BMSG a couple of years back and I think recommended to stockpile a day to two in excess. And remember to pump while you are away to keep supply up. I use a handpump for times when I'm away from office. Just go to a bathroom to pump and throw :)
Wow, your production is really fast. My son is really upset when I only feed him one side while pumping the other (yes Camom - I finally did it!). He constantly want to be feed thereafter (like every hour) and I wont have the opportunity to pump again :embarrassed: My supply not increase yet and am hoping that it will be up soon

camom

Wow, your production is really fast. My son is really upset when I only feed him one side while pumping the other (yes Camom - I finally did it!). He constantly want to be feed thereafter (like every hour) and I wont have the opportunity to pump again :embarrassed: My supply not increase yet and am hoping that it will be up soon
Yey! Jiayou! With the increased demand, your supply shld be upped soon.