Stomach Bloated

actan1

Alpha Male
Dear all

Need your expertise. my 16months gal will have bloated stomach on and off.. I think there are wind in her stomach..

Is there anything i can do or prevent her stomach from bloating or i can buy some medicine off the shelf.. Thanks
:tno::tno::tno:

apollo

Dear all

Need your expertise. my 16months gal will have bloated stomach on and off.. I think there are wind in her stomach..

Is there anything i can do or prevent her stomach from bloating or i can buy some medicine off the shelf.. Thanks
ds's pd gave him ridwind when he was young and 9mths onwards, he gave him colimix. for medications, i feel tt shd always consult a doc. i heard tt Gripewater can get rid wind in the tummy. just add abit into water and let ur child drink. did u apply ru yi oil for her? ru yi oil helps for ds. haha!

Phoebii Cheng

Yes agree with apollo don't buy any med off shelf.......esp for bbs unless PD recommend or doc recommend

I give my son gripewater when he was younger like what apollo says add a bit into water and let him drink. Also you can rub ru yi oil too on the tummy massage it a little

actan1

Alpha Male
dear son's pediatrician gave him ridwind when he was young and 9mths onwards, he gave him colimix. for medications, i feel that should always consult a doc. i heard that Gripewater can get rid wind in the tummy. just add abit into water and let your child drink. did you apply ru yi oil for her? ru yi oil helps for dear son. haha!
Yes, Me and my wife did gave her gripe water and apply ruyi oil..
But if always comes back.. sometimes i see her stomach very big... a bit worried.. maybe i bring her to a doctor...

diymummy

Is your child constipating?

Too much broccoli, cauliflower and cabbages can also cause gas in the tummy.

actan1

Alpha Male
Is your child constipating?

Too much broccoli, cauliflower and cabbages can also cause gas in the tummy.
Ha ha, that is what my MIL is always nagging about..
so now we stop giving he all the veges and only cook porridge + potato...
but it still happen.. her stool are also okay and normal...

sunburst

You can try using minyak telon, which has same effect as ru yi oil except is it not hot on the skin. It is a jamu product tt can easily be bought at Geylang Serai.

Alyssatom

Well I think that stomach bloating is any abnormal general swelling, or increase in diameter of the abdominal area. Stomach exercises won't do a thing for your bloating, so it's important to determine how much of your problem stems from this common occurrence.A bloated stomach is often caused by a sudden increase in fiber from vegetables, fruits and beans. Stomach bloating is when the abdomen feels full and tight, even when you have not just eaten. It most often occurs in the small intestine rather than the stomach, as most people believe.

maichiang

Dear all

my 5 week old has bloated stomach!!! doc gave ridwind..but its been abt 2 weeks alr..yet his stomach is still bloated!!!=(

actan1

Alpha Male
my 5 week old has bloated stomach!!! doc gave ridwind..but its been about 2 weeks already..yet his stomach is still bloated!!!=(
Try massage the stomach gently on a clockwise direction when applying oil.
Tips from PD. It does help..