Stretch mark cream

how does the clarins one smell? i get put off by sweet smells. how much does it cost? quite keen to buy that to try
Smell? I dunno how to describe... But it doesn't smell sweet... Its retailing at $80 at the Clarins Counter. However, you can visit those places that Chinatown or Lucky Plaza. They sell it cheaper there.

iwan2noe

any of you babes tried Bio-oil before?
It's quite a hot stretchmark saver in the ang-moh preggy sites.
I just bought mine last month, but unfortunately not consistent in applying. hehe
pros: smells good, like lavender oil
Hi pearlicious,

Where do u get Bio-Oil and how much is it ar?
Can share with me, pls?

Thanks!:Dancing_wub:

appie

I'm using L'occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil, recommended by my coll. Quite good imo, non greasy feeling after applying.. scent also not strong.. much better than my previous palmer oil

nana82

hi there

ya it's always good to start applying creams to prevent stretchmark as early as possible, coz if your skin is well moisturize, the tissue will not tear easily. i have tried clarins stretchmark cream, tonic oil and bodyshop anti stretchmark oil, personally i like the oil from clarins and bodyshop cause it keeps my skin moisturize the whole day without feeling itchy or dry. smells good too!

LayPeng

hi there

ya it's always good to start applying creams to prevent stretchmark as early as possible, coz if your skin is well moisturize, the tissue will not tear easily. i have tried clarins stretchmark cream, tonic oil and bodyshop anti stretchmark oil, personally i like the oil from clarins and bodyshop cause it keeps my skin moisturize the whole day without feeling itchy or dry. smells good too!
bodyshop one smell nice.

ytchong

i have tried Clarins Stretch Mark Control cream. No stretch mark after giving birth. Bought 2 bottles but only finish using one throughout my pregnancy. Smell nice and effective!

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Hi, U can use the Galvanic SPA and the bodyshaping gel to address the issue of the strstch marks.

u can check out the Hi , you can check out the following video on some the amazing results of our frenz using galvanic SPa...

you can go to 1:12, 1:28, 2:56 of this video Amazing results of Using Galvanic Spa on Vimeo for the results that many are looking for ya

elyza

Ovine Placenta Plus offers one of the richest sources of nutrients and immune co-factors ever known and growth actives for cell renewal.
IThe wonder of life is created with the birth of a newborn. Ovine Placenta Plus is effective in reversing the aging process.
100 softgels /bottle Direction for use: 1 softgel nightly
Our Placenta softgel uses only PURE and PREMIUM Australia sheep placenta.
Ingredients:placenta Extract: 3000mg
Lecithin: 20mg
Vitamin E: 8.4mg
Promotion for awareness of Pharmaceutical Grade Ovine Placenta Plus benefits, for limited period only when you purchase Ovine Placenta Plus 100x 3000mg softgel bottle at $188; you get a complimentary Marine Collagen Plus 100 capsule bottle or Royal Jelly Plus 100 capsule bottle absolutely free. Hurry and call to reserve now HP 90884380 www.extremewellnessgroup.com

hihi...im new here...and this is gonna be my first baby...:)

im into my 16th wk now and have not started using the stretch mark cream yet..i have some questions which i hope you all can help...

1) where can i get palmer's stretchmark cream?
2) anyone using cream from mothercare?
3) i've heard a lot about propolis cream. where can you get it from?
4) anybody used stretch mark cream for breasts?
5) is it safe to use normal moisturiser for other parts of the body?

pls advise. thanks!

3) I used bee propolis cream... good for skin even if u are sensitive skin type... After I gave birth my skin is smooth and clear... Stretch mark not so visible... However, really must everyday without fail apply... I apply since 4 month onwards... non-sticky, non-oily... thumbs up...

Erm i would like to ask is there any cream tat i can use to get rid of the marks after giving birth ? i gt lots of stretch marks on my tummy it looks ugly ... PLS HELP .. thanks

:err: