Stretch mark cream?

lsy

I can't see the pics. I had e feeling they not well train... I threw away e box aredi, tats y need to ask around.
I had asked 2 consultant from different plcs, both told me same thing. No need to wash after apply. To b used after shower. I think I need to go to their main centre to double double cfm.
I think We r using e same thing as there r only huile tonic and the white tube for pregnant usage. Thks
Yes u r right. Only 1 huile tonic and 1 white stretch mark tube for mom-to-be use.
Try accessing my profile, the album is open to public. Since u threw the bottle away, what is printed on the bottle? Should be the same as my bottle ma, lol if different instruction printed i will "faint".LoLz

DLritz

Yaya saw it... I faint with their advise... Will stroll down to Clarins to ask.... Them for Pro..fes..tonal advise!! Thank you Isy.

joanneklx

i use oil to massage my body in the morning, then bath then follow by cream, at night only cream after bath, both you can buy from best buy world at http://sg.bestbuy-world.com

or you want buy from me as well, our company is doing imoprt for Clarins from France, therefore we are getting staff price, Cream 61.5, oil 60, next order close by 5th april.
Can I buy from you? Thinking of getting the cream.

DLritz

Hi Isy, I chk w e consultant, she say it's fine to use it day/night n b4 or after shower it's fine.

DLritz

Oh I mean once a day. The sequence is oki. Anyway some forumers state using cream/oil is juz preventive measure. some still got it. At least try our best liao.:001_302:

sheryltan

hey i have some recommendations for products that helps to reduce stretch marks. you know palmer's right? the one that is famous for their cocoa butter. i tried it after i gave birth to my daughter last august. ITS REALLY VERY GOOD! after a few weeks, can see that the stretch marks not very obvious already. somemore it helps to moisturize the skin also. actually i went to get some samples before that, then i realised its really very good, then i went to buy the full product size. really worth it!:) they are having promotions right now. can get free samples just by liking their facebook page!Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

sheryltan

hey all mommies,have you guys tried palmer's? i used the therapy oil ever since i gave birth to my daughter last august. i really love it and thought i shld introduce them to yall as well. it works perfectly fine for me, somemore it helps to moisturize my skin as well. really worth it. not expensive for the quantity as well! palmer's has this fb page now. thought it'll be great to share with all of yall. just like the page and you get to have free samples!! Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More