Stretch Marks

iwan2noe

Hi Hi Mtbs,

Have you started to have stretch marks , or rather have u mummies starting to apply stretch mark cream to prevent/reduce the appearance of any possible stretch marks?

I started using Palmers stretch mark cream(alibeit organic type), but it is not suitable for my 'lousy' skin :embarrassed: then I have rashes on areas i applied the cream on.. So depressing... Palmers is a good cream coz not oily and readily absorbed by the skin...

Any recommendations for stretch marks creams? I heard from experienced mummies that they use like brand like clarin, nivea, house brand from Mothercare, etc..

Recommendations needed! Helps!!:Dancing_wub:

karoru

i don have stretch marks yet... but started using stretch mark cream around 20 weeks...but not regularly... only recently then regularly... so far so good...

polopolo

Me dun hv stretch marks so far... I also have rashes after using the Palmers Cocoa Butter. Den my gynae recommended this cream, tink its just a moisturizing cream which i apply whole body. Tink its realy gd, my rashes all gone n skin is very supple. The brand is topicrem. Nt sure if u can get from the shelves. If not, u can go to the clinic at Punggol near the Prime Supermarket to buy the cream straight from them. Tink its $30 per tube. I am oredi using the 2nd tube le.

Hope this info helps!!:Dancing_wub:

Triquetra

Hi Hi Mtbs,

Have you started to have stretch marks , or rather have you mummies starting to apply stretch mark cream to prevent/reduce the appearance of any possible stretch marks?

I started using Palmers stretch mark cream(alibeit organic type), but it is not suitable for my 'lousy' skin :embarrassed: then I have rashes on areas i applied the cream on.. So depressing... Palmers is a good cream coz not oily and readily absorbed by the skin...

Any recommendations for stretch marks creams? I heard from experienced mummies that they use like brand like clarin, nivea, house brand from Mothercare, etc..

For myself I bought the jamu onesh, applied only a couple of times and then I stopped due to laziness =_=

Now at 36 weeks my tummy doesn't have stretch marks but my thighs and boobs do >.<"

iwan2noe

Hey polopolo... =))

Same as me, u also have rashes after using palmer's cream.. so sad....it is very good but not suitable for us...

u mean the name of the cream u using is topicream ar? How big is it ar?

ebi

Hey polopolo... =))

Same as me, you also have rashes after using palmer's cream.. so sad....it is very good but not suitable for us...

you mean the name of the cream you using is topicream ar? How big is it ar?

Same here got rashes when apply palmer's cream, and my doctor said some his patient also have the same reaction as mine, he just suggest to use normal kind of body lotion

adelynn

Hi Hi Mtbs,

Have you started to have stretch marks , or rather have you mummies starting to apply stretch mark cream to prevent/reduce the appearance of any possible stretch marks?

Hi iwan2noe

I'm using clarins stretch mark control lotion for the day and body treatment oil for the night for about 2 months. so far no negative reaction (and i have sensitive skin to start with). I tried biotherm before as well for a week plus, had no skin reaction but didn't like the smell that's why i switched :D

U can go to clarins counter and ask for a sample to try before you buy to 'test' to see if your skin has any reactions before you decide.
:D

polopolo

Hey polopolo... =))

Same as me, you also have rashes after using palmer's cream.. so sad....it is very good but not suitable for us...

you mean the name of the cream you using is topicream ar? How big is it ar?
Ya lor, nt suitable for us.... I scratched like mad every nite. And Yes, the name of the cream is Topicrem. its 200ml. the tube is pink n white colour... nt sure if u can get it from outside.

iwan2noe

Ya , not suitable for us.... I scratched like mad every nite. And Yes, the name of the cream is Topicrem. its 200ml. the tube is pink and white colour... not sure if you can get it from outside.
Hi polopolo,

Is this the cream that you are talking abt ?

Attachments

bellerichez

I also got rashes after using Palmers lotion. After that gynae advise me to stop. Now i'm using baby oil. Actually i think stretch marks depends on individual genes.

iwan2noe

I also got rashes after using Palmers lotion. After that gynae advise me to stop. Now i'm using baby oil. Actually i think stretch marks depends on individual genes.
Hi Bellerichez,
Wah!! seems like Palmers is notsuitable for many of us, if not most of us:wong29:

iwan2noe

Hi all,

If you are interested in getting topicrem, you can try Unity pharmacy...
Saw it at their Bukit Batok Br at $27.90 (if not mistaken) :001_302:
Hi all,
I have gotten my topicrem and used it for 2 wks. So far no sensitive reactions like rashes or itch...

It looks like this
View attachment untitled.bmp

was recommended by mummy in mummysg! Try it is not bad! :001_302:

jxmummy

i'm a lazy pregnant lady, haha!!! i did not apply any stretch marks cream when i'm pregnant and i just leave it. so my stretch marks started to appear when i enter my third trimester.

angelwendy

i don't knw y ever i already put the cream every night i still got alot of stretch mark lei.... so sad... sob...i