Stretch Marks

i dont't knw why ever i already put the cream every night i still got alot of stretch mark lei.... so sad... sob...i
sometimes can't help it, cos strechmarks is inherited from our mothers, if your mom have sooner or later sure you get. no matter what brand or how good the cream you using.
but can i ask how many kg you put on so far?? cos i heard some friends say if you put on lots of weight you'll get them sooner??
so far for me i haven't have any but i'm kinda expecting the strechmarks cos my mom and sis have. but i already have abit on my butt since teenager which have turned white.. so i guess this area won't have more but i think will get on tummy and hip area..

iwan2noe

sometimes can't help it, cos strechmarks is inherited from our mothers, if your mom have sooner or later sure you get. no matter what brand or how good the cream you using.
but can i ask how many kg you put on so far?? cos i heard some friends say if you put on lots of weight you'll get them sooner??
so far for me i have not't have any but i'm kinda expecting the strechmarks cos my mom and sis have. but i already have abit on my butt since teenager which have turned white.. so i guess this area won't have more but i think will get on tummy and hip area..
Ya, I agree..it is somehow inheritary and also if u put on alot of wt then most likely will see stretch marks appearing....I ahave alot of stretchmarks that turned white on the butts...think gained too much wt too fast also causes stretch marks...dont be too sad ok :)

Hugs

Ya, I agree..it is somehow inheritary and also if you put on alot of wt then most likely will see stretch marks appearing....I ahave alot of stretchmarks that turned white on the butts...think gained too much wt too fast also causes stretch marks...dont be too sad ok :)

Hugs

yup thanks, i kinda expecting it actually.. maybe i don't gain weight that fast, so far only 7-8kg but i know the strechmarks will appear soon maybe in 32 or 33weeks.. just hoping i won't have so many.. haha

lonerjas

yup thanks, i kinda expecting it actually.. maybe i dont't gain weight that fast, so far only 7-8kg but i know the strechmarks will appear soon maybe in 32 or 33weeks.. just hoping i won't have so many.. haha
i had way too much "trade marks" in my 1st preg,... so it doesnt matter for me anymore.. I apply alot of stuff but i still got.. So noww and my 2nd preg i don even bother to apply anything except moisturise when my naval feels dry and pain. So far no new stretch marks.. all the marks are from my 1st preg..

Tink i put on too much la 47 till 74kg haha.. my previous 1 and now i but on max 12kg only so no marks

i had way too much "trade marks" in my 1st preg,... so it doesnt matter for me anymore.. I apply alot of stuff but i still got.. So noww and my 2nd preg i dont even bother to apply anything except moisturise when my naval feels dry and pain. So far no new stretch marks.. all the marks are from my 1st preg..

Tink i put on too much 47 till 74kg haha.. my previous 1 and now i but on max 12kg only so no marks
the stretch marks does lighten right?? and only obvious when we closely look??

hakisumi

starting i am usually palmer also.. but also end up having itchy rashes... when my gynae saw it.. he immediately.. "palmers?" i am like how you know siah... hahahaa..

so its pretty common it dont suit our asian ladies.. he told me one of his patient mummy even wanna sue the palmer.. hahahaha...how to? this kind very individual ...

then i switch to clarins.. i think its not bad.. not very oily... i very guai apply everynight.. but i kinda of missed out the lower part of my tummy.. cos when i took a picture one fine day.. i saw the stretch marks... arggHHHhhh.....ahhahahahahaha

ohstrawberry

I used Palmers and Clarins. Both not too oily but i still have stretch marks and getting more as my tummy get bigger. Guess it's depends on your genes.

lonerjas

I used Palmers and Clarins. Both not too oily but i still have stretch marks and getting more as my tummy get bigger. Guess it's depends on your genes.
no i tink is depend on how u put on the weight.. My mum have no marks.

Cos i put 15kg within a mth, that how the marks came abt.

if i don put on 26kg, or my weight is put on averagely same every mth the % of getting marks are much much lower

temari

i start using stretch mark cream around 11weeks. using mothercare massage cream.no sensitive to my skin.

angelwendy

Yup i agree... cause i also using palmers.... but my stretch mark is very big & red, purple... so depress.....:embarrassed:

Yup i agree... cause i also using palmers.... but my stretch mark is very big & red, purple... so depress.....:embarrassed:
don't get depress yeah as it will fade into white/skin color overtime and only can be seen from short distance..

my stretchmarks started to appear around 2-3weeks ago on hips area and thigh.. well i know it's ugly but it's harmless to us and the baby so think of it that way at least it's not an illness.. just take it as pregnancy souvenir.. haha

Verona's

I got stretchmark on breasts like 10 week of pregnancy now worse , my thigh & hip got some small marks i think also stretch marks but only 1 cm long but alot alot . Buttock is worse one , at least 10 cm long haha ! Wonder when will stretchmarks appear on tummy , maybe sooner or later :p

ArDz

I been using palmers but the stretch marks are still there.
But quick question, will the strecth marks be gone after birth or will it still be there?
Quite worried.

ardz, i using palmers too and still getting strechmarks.. but dont give up and keep applying cos by keeping the skin moist it helps to lessen the marks and dont cause skin to itch.
stretch marks will always be there but after some time it will turn much lighter. dont worry as it gets lighter its much less obvious.

ArDz

ardz, i using palmers too and still getting strechmarks.. but dont give up and keep applying cos by keeping the skin moist it helps to lessen the marks and dont cause skin to itch.
stretch marks will always be there but after some time it will turn much lighter. dont worry as it gets lighter its much less obvious.

thks HoneyLicious ... :001_302: