Stretchmarks ard Navel area

mummypooh

Hi all,

Do you experience stretchmarks ard d navel area (so called belly-buttons)? Coz i did apply my anti-stretch mark cream every nite on d whole tummy,breasts and even my navel area. But recently i realised tat d skin ard my navel area is "wrinkled", lines running ard tat area.

Is there any remedy for this? :001_302:

pigletif

haa..to me no remedy.. i just let the stretch mark grow onto my backside , thighs and tummy .. despite the applying of stretch mark cream.
but the marks will slowly fade off after birth .. so don get so sad..
i got mine during the last tri... very sad , still thought nothin will appear!!

hui_ru_88

With a treatment that costs as low as $0.40, it can solve your problem on stretch mark!!!

Name of the product:
Eumora- The Moor Bar with Hma Factor

Purposes of the product:
1. Just by washing THREE minutes, it can make you look 3 to 5 years younger.
2. Remove acne, freckles, pimples, allergy, white head, black head, eye bag, big pores, flabby face, pigmentation and scar
3. It can also restore white hair to black and is effective against skin disease
**3 minutes to beautiful skin**

What are the ingredients used to make the bar:
Ø Made from 3 active ingredients-
1. MOOR (derived from glaciers that are more than 3000 years old)
2. Hydro-micro Alga (H-)
3. Base that is imported from Franc
**Eumora is created from 95% active ingredients**

How to use this bar (soap):
1. Rub bar on palm to create a thick foam
2. Apply foam to entire face (Do NOT massage)
3. Leave for THREE minutes (Do not leave more than 3 minutes)
4. Rinse off thoroughly with clean water and let it dry on its own.
**Please note: Use twice a day. Avoid cleanser and toner**

For more information, please do not hesitate to call me at 8278 8632.

Attachments

Applying those stretch mark creams are in fact jus like moisturiser. I've got a friend, she spend hundreds on such proclaimed creams that suppose to work wonders but it didn't help at all during pregnancy. After birth, she also thinks that using those supposing fade away creams do help, but again it doesn't, stretch marks will not fade away, it only gets lighten.

chelle

Ya, u juz got to live with it, i used 1 bottle of Clarins oil and 2 tubes of Clarins stretchmark cream, also no use!

meiteoh

Sorry but once you have it, you have it. Stretchmarks are apparently partly influenced by genetics so you can feel free to blame mummy if she's got it as well.

I "bath" in tons of creams and oils from the first trimester but I still ended up with stretchmarks. I guess this is the price of mummyhood.

jasobias

me i was lucky,not one stretch mark on tummy so no one can tell i have 3 kids esp in my bikini,my mum had 5 of us she also had no stretch marks.Was surprised coz she had huge tummies when pregnant with my siblings..

i also got stretchmarks on my bum/side of tummy and upper part of thighs.
also thought I won't get it but they started appearing around my 33rd wk *sobs*

mummypooh

Hi all,

I tot tat by diligently apply anti-stretchmark cream, it will somehw prevent it or lessen the effect. But guess I will have to live w it.:nah:..& hopefully it will fade away after giving birth.keke

xiaobb

Alpha Male
hi, my wife and mi only apply the cream to the belly area? is this correct ? what others area need to apply the cream to prevent stretch mark?