Stuff provided by hospital

moncheri03

yr 2008, I delivered my son at mt alvernia and they gave us a bath tub along with 1 yellow baby bag contained samples of baby shampoo, moisturizer, powder, welcoming blanket.
during the stay they also provide the disposable diaper for mom and diaper for baby (pampers brand), toiletries for moms.

if not wrong, they have 1x free class for teach you how to bath baby, but i didnt take that class, as too pain after op, but The nurse can teach you how to BF the baby.

If you want your baby to wear mittens/booties/socks during the stay, you have to bring your own too.

1 thing that i loved during the stay, their confinement food very nice... hehehehe :001_302:
Thanks for your input.
So u had C-sect? Me also gg for that and i hope can endure the pain to attend. otherwise will ask hubby to attend on my behalf.
Heard from quite a few mummies that the confinment food is nice over at Mt A but me not really a fan of confinement food esp i don't eat ginger but guess no choice as need that to cook most of the confinement food.:embarrassed:

Edwinie

Does anyone know if Thomson Medical Center provides bath towels and bedroom slippers ?
according to the nurses at my gynae clinic, tmc provides almost everything a baby needs but not the mum.

They will be providing toiletries like toothbush, toothpaste, probably towels too.
In the information book i got, they wrote we have to bring our own bedroom slippers.

shi_san_yee

Mt A provides bath tub, a bag full of samples for baby (except milk), and a set of baby clothes. bring 1 set for baby to change to go home. when baby is there they will wear hospital t-shirt and swaddled with blanket. As for mummy, u will need to bring clothes, slippers etc for yourself, coz only towel is provided. bring maternity pad if you don't use the string one.

as for food in Mt A, not necessary to choose confinement food, they provide western style and others also, but i have to agree the confinement food is quite nice.

wxw001

I deliver my 1st at Kandang Kerbau Hospital last year,they gave me quite alot of stuffs. Got free diapers samples from diff brands,sample milk powder for baby n mother, got a learn to drink cup, lotsa magazines lol. Oh ya,got bibs too!!but no bath tub
Hi, for your KKH delivery, did you join any special programme or something like that? i heard that there's the beat the queue thing then they will give free stuff for delivery.