Suggestions for OG in KK Hospital Singapore.

pinky4682

Hi all, I've been trying to conceive for more than a year already...I would like to see the doctor and consult ... Any recommendations on doctors in Singapore, Welcome!

thanks,
Pinky

Eynj Alandy

Hi! My gynae is Dr. SH Kee. He was also tied-up with KK before but he gave that up already. He was recommended to me by a friend. And i recommended my friends to him as well. He's good and very nice. His wife is his assistant in the clinic. A very nice couple :)

Btw, i gave birth in TMC last Jan 2010. He has other hospitals, Mt. Alvernia is the other one. I forgot the others.

Eynj Alandy

Btw, His clinic is in Far East Plaza. And not that expensive too. If i remember correctly, my first consultation with him, we only paid $150 or maybe less. For next appointment, i think around $40-45. But depends if you need meds/vits or any other tests.

pinky4682

Btw, His clinic is in Far East Plaza. And not that expensive too. If i remember correctly, my first consultation with him, we only paid $150 or maybe less. For next appointment, i think around $40-45. But depends if you need meds/vits or any other tests.
Thanks for your info. :)

U can see Dr Henry Cheng in Bishan. I was trying to conceive for more than a year. Saw him & managed to conceive. I gave birth to my daughter in Dec.

mymelody

hi ladies im looking for a fertility doctor in kk hospital as me and my husband have decided to opt for ivf/icsi pls recommend me a good fertility doctor. thanks alot...