Support Group for mothers TTC after miscarriage

RaineRaine

Hi dears,

I had a miscarriage last year due to baby's heartbeat had stop & also baby was was not developing, almost a year after im back TTC , i would like to gather all mums who had a miscarriage before to this group to share and support each other through this period of time together providing strength , comfort and relief to mothers/ladies out there who are like me feeling very anxious TTC for the next one :)

Love & Baby dust to all,
Raineraine

creeni

Yes Raine, i use apps"what to expect on fertility" to track my O day. My gynae said i & my hubby are no problem for pregnant again. But after 2 years still no good news. So i just started see chinese medical doctor. And this is my 2nd taking chinese medicine.
We can not give up...

RaineRaine

Haha i use apps to track to, called my period calender on andriod, found it to be rather accurate. Yea, it was a very trying time but life has to go on, i always believe things happen for a reason, lets not lose faith and probably we will have baby dust soon ! Motivate Motivate ! :)

Love!

Dragontail

Hi.
Had two MCs. Both happened last year. Am T.TCing now. MCs are history. Let's take heart and keep trying till we succeed. Good luck to all.

Carpy

Hi, had a miscarriage in Sep 11 and have been trying for more than a yr since then. Feeling discouraged as time passes, esp so with more and more pregnancy news from friends around me.
I'm still trying for my first. =(

Fanice

Hi
I did d&c early of Mar due to BB no heartbeat n having cystic hygroma symptom @ 9weeks.
Will try to conceive again after 3 mths.
Don't give up ladies!

lux

Dont give up girls...

I have had 3 recurrent miscarriages in total and finally managed to have a live birth last year.

Do keep yourself well at this point of time. I have got my royal jelly and CoQ10 from www.babydustshop.blogspot which I believed helped me and my husband to maintain our health while I was "shopping" for a good doctor. Somewhat I was less prone to illness during that stage. I eventually end up with NUH miscarriage clinic where they try to find out any possible lead that might make sense of the miscarriage. Doctor support thus I find is highly important!