sweaty head

peacefulgal

my baby had always had a sweaty head. even though his body doesn't have much perspiration, his head is always wet with perspiration whenever he drinks milk and play. he also had this problem when the air-con is on. anyone had this issue?

wonder if this is normal

apollo

my baby had always had a sweaty head. even though his body doesn't have much perspiration, his head is always wet with perspiration whenever he drinks milk and play. he also had this problem when the air-con is on. anyone had this issue?

wonder if this is normal
ds also will ssweat alot when he drinks milk. even the aircon is on, aft he finished his milk, whole head is wet. i think shd be normal. =)

peacefulgal

i see. thanks for the reassurance! I also hope one day it will lessen or perhaps 'move' some of the perspiration to his back etc coz he's making my face and shoulders wet whenever i carry him :<

apollo

i see. thanks for the reassurance! I also hope one day it will lessen or perhaps 'move' some of the perspiration to his back etc coz he's making my face and shoulders wet whenever i carry him :<
actu he is sweating means he is v healthy. sweating is not a bad thing afterall. does he has lotsa hair? ppl who has more hair will sweat more on the head.. =)

CanCanMum

baber oso~~~after drinking warm milk and his head all wet and even his back of the neck oso wet lOlzzzzzzzzz, so my arms always wet from the sweat at his neck, after feeding him milk when he was a baby~~~so its berri standard one, ON fan, carry Baber, sit infront of the fan to feed him milk lOlzzzzz

till now his head still sweaty and smelly lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

peacefulgal

actually he is sweating means he is very healthy. sweating is not a bad thing afterall. does he has lotsa hair? ppl who has more hair will sweat more on the head.. =)
he got little hair after shaving one and a half month ago. Cannot imagine if he has more hair?? :O