TCM for baby???

Ting

she just finished her medication 2 days ago.
still coughing once or twice a day. phelgm seems to hv lessen alot.
this few days gg to bring her back to the doc to "review".

Cheechee

Thanks CAPRICON! I rarely come into the forum. Will try that in the future. At the moment, have brought my boy to Eu Yang Sang - Camden to see Zhou Yan. You are right about the price - expensive! It worked though. My boy is not wheezy now.

Yellywoo

Alpha Male
This is Guo Meiling's address and contact details. Consultation fee is $8, medicine charges depends on the medicine prescribed, and the duration (e.g 5 or 7 days medicine). It is cheaper than Eu Yan Sang clinic. Bao Ying Dan and 8 Bao San work to a certain extent, however it does not work on serious conditions. My kids are older now, so I give them 8 Bao San first when I can't bring them to the sinseh.

When yr child is 1 yr old, you can give her Sugar free sambucus which helps the immune system to fight the virus. Nature's Way Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup -- 8 fl oz - Vitacost You can buy from vitacost spree in Singapore Motherhood forum or from retail stores VitaKids. Buying from sprees will be cheaper.

I give my kids sambucus during the onset of flu, however when they develop phlegm, I'll still bring them to see sinseh. I find combining traditional chinese medicine with sambucus helps to speed up their recovery.

Chinese Traditional Hemed Pte Ltd

101 Upper Cross St #03-59 People's Park Centre S(058357)

Tel: 6535 4881 (Ask for Guo Meiling Yi shi)
Always call before you go, as she may not be in.

Consultation Hours:

Mon, Tue, Fri & Sat : 10am -1pm
3pm - 8.30pm

Wed & Thur : 10am -1pm
3pm - 6pm

Closed on Sunday[/quote]

A BIG thank you CAPRICON!

My 20mths daughter had been coughing and having lots of phlegm for quite sometimes...
2mths ago she was admitted to TMC for bronchitis, took all sorts of solutions and doing nebulizer for a week after discharge and in total costed more then $2500... but she never seems to get well fully, though we don't hear her coughing very often, but she's still coughing and can hear the phlegm still alot for almost 2 mths, she's also completed the course of medicine, she's still never fully recover... so I was thinking this cannot go on forever... so try coming to mummysg hoping to find some advise and saw this post, so the very next day (13 Oct) we took her to Dr Kwek Meiling... She's very nice, on top of seeing my daughter, we also asked alot of question, and she gave us alot of advise and explained things to us very clearly. and she's quite confident when she say she'll give my daughter 5days medi (which she expect her to recover by then)... I was thinking "woah so confident?? She's admitted and took so many medi for 2mths and didn't get well... 5days?? sure anot??"...
Today is 19 Oct, my daughter already coughing much much lesser and don't hear the phelgm sound anymore!!! It is just amazing... I cannot fully express how thankful I am... And it only cost 0.72% of $2500!!!!! It's only $18, so simple, so inexpensive yet so effective.

capricon

Hi yellywoo,

It's been a long time since i log in the forum. I am very happy that my sharing has helped yr daughter. I am so shocked that you need to pay $2500 for yr daughter's hospital bills. I am glad that her health has improved.

Hi Divameow,

Yes, Guo Mei Ling treats flu as well. In fact, Chinese medicine is about balancing the body. It also helps to strengthen a weak body n immune system.

Coco Chua

Hi Capricon, from the post, I saw that you have a good sinseh in Bt Batok. Can you provide me the address?

My gal is always having flu, cough & fever. This time round, she has been sicked more than a month. Have been seeing some sinseh, but doesn't seem to have fully recover...

capricon

Hi Capricon, from the post, I saw that you have a good sinseh in Bt Batok. Can you provide me the address?

My gal is always having flu, cough & fever. This time round, she has been sicked more than a month. Have been seeing some sinseh, but doesn't seem to have fully recover...

Hi,

The address is :

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre

Blk 152, Bukit Batok St.11 ( West Ave 6)

#01-266 S(650152)

Tel : 6896 1618 (Closed on Thursday)

Look for Physician Su. Always call before you go, as she is not in at certain timing.

Consultation Hours:

Monday to Saturday: 8am - 12pm
1.30pm - 5pm
6pm - 9pm
Sunday : 8.30am -1pm

Public Holidays: 8.30am - 1pm

Coco Chua

Hi Capricon,

Thanks for your reply.:001_302:

Hi,

The address is :

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre

Blk 152, Bukit Batok St.11 ( West Ave 6)
#01-266 S(650152)

Tel : 6896 1618 (Closed on Thursday)
Look for Physician Su. Always call before you go, as she is not in at certain timing.

Consultation Hours:
Monday to Saturday: 8am - 12pm
1.30pm - 5pm
6pm - 9pm
Sunday : 8.30am -1pm

Public Holidays: 8.30am - 1pm