Teachers' Day Gifts

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Suggestions plsssssssss ... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

aby

Bought 3 gifts at the shop "Names and Gift" (don know right or not the name.. cup sets and many others @ $3.90 up..

Now many shops selling items for that purpose la.. Precious moments and forever friends card borad jelwery boxes are nice too.. Will get some for their Sunday School Teachers..

Carol

Was a teacher myself before. Realise most of the gifts I receive are those kind of flowers with soap as petals. Most of it I didnt use it really so was kind of wasted. I'd suggest something really useful like a fanciful pen or something especially red pens.

stonston

i'm a teacher, i prefer red pens....but can personalise by taking a slip of paper, decorate, then slip it into the pen case n viola!! customised red pen!!

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Thanks Teachers !
I know wat to get now :tlaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
i agree.. i like red pens when i was teaching too.

Some other gifts that i really like were handmade cards which i actually keep for years. the msgs were so sweet.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Wow we hv so many teachers here ...
Thanks alot :001_302:

rjj

:) I use to buy photo frames then get my boys to draw something den put inside....

But after 1 or 2 years, you realised it's the same teacher, then got to change pattern liao... :D

This year will tell my boys to buy Red pens... thanks for the advise teachers

Ting

when i was in primary sch, i get vyre small flower pots n put flowers like roses or wad inside..also add baby breaths....think its sweet..for female teachers la..haha..