Teeth dropping

Ting

yeah how old is your child.??

normally first milk tooth will drop arnd 5-6 yo, when the adult tooth is ready to emerge.

veronica

No la, mine havent but just want to know..

I have some frens whose child as early as 4yrs old already dropped their teeth...

camom

My coming to 7yo gal only dropped the 2 front lower teeth so far. Both dropped out only last Dec but the permanent teeth were already out by then.

autumn82

I think nowadays kids mature pretty early. I'm also waiting for Belle's teeth to drop.. I saw 2 of her classmates dropping teeth already~~ So excited.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

camom

Ya, very excited. I bought a baby tooth album to keep her baby teeth in. Talk about being KS, I bought 1 for my 18 mth old son as well at the same time lol

Oppsgal

Just wondering if keeping baby milk teeth in album will rot? Like few years down, will the teeth kept be safe from the insects, turn yellowish and rot. Not very sure whether I want to get one of those album keep my baby's teeth.

camom

The teeth can't rot, at most turn yellow. No saliva and sugar to "feed" the bacteria. Anyway, I wash them 1st before I keep in the album.

My mom kept our sets of baby teeth wrapped in tissue and placed in a box and 20+ years down the road, they still look ok.

I know of someone who's kid had to go under GA for tooth extraction and he was not yet 2 years old. Reason being he didn't like toothbrush in his mouth so didn't brush his teeth... ???

Oppsgal

Anyone here does keep baby's dropped teeth? Where to keep? I am thinking of just put in one plastic box for all the teeth... But wonder down the road which teeth is which...baby tooth album very expensive..