Teppanyaki

deela07

Hubby birthday coming up and he love teppanyaki. We've been to Shima beside Goodwood hotel.

Would like to try out other restaurant which serve teppanyaki. Any other place to recommend?

ger-mummy

i only been to Hilltop @ Jurong Bird park... The food really fresh & nice... But u stay @ east side... go online search mayb can find more

cui_er

Sakae Sushi has pretty yummy teppanyaki too but I don't think all branches have, got to check their website. The one i went to is at Sun Plaza, got delicious garlic fried rice and oysters. :)

I finally had my Jurong Hilltop Teppanyaki after like 6 mths of craving bcoz my DH so lazy to go there! Shiok!

Feel like going there to eat again... Then DH was talkin to the baby, say, ok, ur mummy finally get to eat the Teppanyaki oreadi, u can come out liao... LOLz

Other than the Teppanyaki @ Pan Pacific HOtel, the next best place to ease my cravings would be the Teppan @ Wisma Foodcourt :001_302:

snowbear

I finally had my Jurong Hilltop Teppanyaki after like 6 mths of craving bcoz my DH so lazy to go there! Shiok!

Feel like going there to eat again... Then DH was talkin to the baby, say, ok, ur mummy finally get to eat the Teppanyaki oreadi, u can come out liao... LOLz
What's the price range of food at Jurong Hilltop Teppanyaki? Thinking of trying that place...