The Arrival Of Our Prince Nicholas

mommysnake

Howdy!!.. Introducing the new kid in town.My baby Nicholas.:Dancing_wub:

Our baby was born on 09 Sep 2011 in SGH and he is the joy of our life.:we2cute: we love you, our sweet 'bunny'!! I forgot abt the long labour and the painful contractions i had whenever he smiles at me.When i heard his first cry when he's out into this world, no words can described how i felt on that moment and there's tears of joy when the nurse show me my baby for the very first time...my heart melt and he is the best gift for me and my hubby.We look forward to the wonderful journey of Parenthood.:tcool:

"Nicholas sweetheart, Mummy and Daddy love you forever!..." MWAHS! xoxoxo

durianfan

Congratulations to you on the arrival of your prince :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Take good care and rest well.

mommysnake

Thanks mommies..:) woww! I got so much to learn being a new mom..I enjoy breastfeeding and bathing my baby..mmmm, baby smells good..lol..well, I dread confinement, there's so many things I cannot do and cannot eat..geez, right now I can't wait for my confinement to be over so I can go out and eat my favorite food again..ohh, 2 more weeks to go.:p

Last edited:

missyqiqi

congrats on ur new born!! :D

So envy u are enjoying the breastfeeding and bathing, can't wait to experience mine!! haha...

Jia you and wish u best of health to u and ur little prince :)

mommysnake

Hi qiqi..been busy taking care of my baby..so no free time to log in to any forums..lol but its fun and interesting watching the baby grows everyday..your turn coming soon so ENJOY every moment.;)

missyqiqi

Hi qiqi..been busy taking care of my baby..so no free time to log in to any forums..lol but its fun and interesting watching the baby grows everyday..your turn coming soon so ENJOY every moment.;)

haha.. i'm waiting.. i have been complaining to my hubby saying this month is so slow!! >.<

mommysnake

@ qiqi..get ready dear.I'm feeling ur excitement too..do share with us ur joy here after ur delivery .;)

@ angela..thanks for regards..its never too late, your turn will come soon..jiayou and baby dust to you.cheerz! :D

angelababi

@ qiqi..get ready dear.i'm feeling ur excitement too..do share with us ur joy here after ur delivery .;)

@ angela..thanks for regards..its never too late, your turn will come soon..jiayou and baby dust to you.cheerz! :d
wow thats what i need most now !! Babydust :D :D thanks !!!