The birth process of my 1st BB boy!

pigletif

Finally after 39 weeks and 3 days, my baby wants to come out already.

4th Sept
9am - woke up and went to toilet. found blood discharge. (like menses)
- inform my mum, bath, take breakfast.

1230pm - reached mt a and brought to the delivery ward.

0100pm - changed into the delivery robe, put on CTG and nurse check for dilation.
- 3cm dilate and she insert the solution for clearing the bowels.
- within 2 min, feeling come. went toilet.

0120pm - my gynae came and also did a check on my dilation and at the same time broke my water bag.
- From the CTG chart, gynae said that i was having contraction already but i did not feel anything.
- Was put on normal drip and see how i process.
- Nurse inform by evening i should deliver.
- Contraction starts to come every 1 min. Pain is still bearable as i know it will be gone in a few seconds.

0200pm - afternoon shift nurse came and explain to me of the different types of pain relief. And also teach me how to breath in and out when the pain comes.

0300plus pm - the pain is getting stronger and stronger each min. I dont't know by what time, nurse came in to check on me and ask whether do i want laughing gas or not. So i decided to take that.
- At first, i still can take off the mask when the pain is gone and mask on when pain comes.
- But as time goes by, i already hook onto the gas till i dont even know whether did i doze off or not. Neither do i know what time is it.
- What i can rem is a nurse came in to check on my dilate and encourage me to take the painkiller on the backside. She say can wait till my gynae come than at the same time can inject for me.
- I think i heard her saying that i am 4cm dilate but i do not know what is the timing.
- My hubby finally came but i too tired to talk to him.
- When i heard that the gynae came, i was very happy, cos thought can take injection since i am only 4cm dilate. The painkiller can last for 3-4hrs only.
- But when he check, i am actually 7cm dilate, so cannot take injection and have to keep waiting . . .
- Nurse told me that when i feel like shitting, means its anytime already. baby is coming .
- Finally, feeling of shitting come already. But i was 9cm dilate, not fully dilate. So still need to wait.
- The feeling is like having constipation where you can't shit out but it just wants to come out. i was told not to push yet.
- Nurses starts preparing the equipment and call my gynae in.
- Seeing all these preparation, i was glad that the time have comes . . .
- Shitting feeling come, breath in and hold and push ..
- I was kana scold few times for pushing wrongly.

0837pm - So after at least 4-5 times of pushing, baby is finally out and put onto my tummy.
- Stitching up by gynae
- Hubby photo-taking of baby

The experience is amazing. . . wonderful journey that i want to rem 4ever.

Baby is still in hospital for another 5 days due to G6PD. Cos i have G6PD.

Weight: 3100g

Attachments

fioncess

Finally after 39 weeks and 3 days, my baby wants to come out already.

4th Sept
9am - woke up and went to toilet. found blood discharge. (like menses)
- inform my mum, bath, take breakfast.

1230pm - reached mt a and brought to the delivery ward.

0100pm - changed into the delivery robe, put on CTG and nurse check for dilation.
- 3cm dilate and she insert the solution for clearing the bowels.
- within 2 min, feeling come. went toilet.

0120pm - my gynae came and also did a check on my dilation and at the same time broke my water bag.
- From the CTG chart, gynae said that i was having contraction already but i did not feel anything.
- Was put on normal drip and see how i process.
- Nurse inform by evening i should deliver.
- Contraction starts to come every 1 min. Pain is still bearable as i know it will be gone in a few seconds.

0200pm - afternoon shift nurse came and explain to me of the different types of pain relief. And also teach me how to breath in and out when the pain comes.

0300plus pm - the pain is getting stronger and stronger each min. I dont't know by what time, nurse came in to check on me and ask whether do i want laughing gas or not. So i decided to take that.
- At first, i still can take off the mask when the pain is gone and mask on when pain comes.
- But as time goes by, i already hook onto the gas till i dont even know whether did i doze off or not. Neither do i know what time is it.
- What i can rem is a nurse came in to check on my dilate and encourage me to take the painkiller on the backside. She say can wait till my gynae come than at the same time can inject for me.
- I think i heard her saying that i am 4cm dilate but i do not know what is the timing.
- My hubby finally came but i too tired to talk to him.
- When i heard that the gynae came, i was very happy, cos thought can take injection since i am only 4cm dilate. The painkiller can last for 3-4hrs only.
- But when he check, i am actually 7cm dilate, so cannot take injection and have to keep waiting . . .
- Nurse told me that when i feel like shitting, means its anytime already. baby is coming .
- Finally, feeling of shitting come already. But i was 9cm dilate, not fully dilate. So still need to wait.
- The feeling is like having constipation where you can't shit out but it just wants to come out. i was told not to push yet.
- Nurses starts preparing the equipment and call my gynae in.
- Seeing all these preparation, i was glad that the time have comes . . .
- Shitting feeling come, breath in and hold and push ..
- I was kana scold few times for pushing wrongly.

0837pm - So after at least 4-5 times of pushing, baby is finally out and put onto my tummy.
- Stitching up by gynae
- Hubby photo-taking of baby

The experience is amazing. . . wonderful journey that i want to rem 4ever.

Baby is still in hospital for another 5 days due to G6PD. Cos i have G6PD.

Weight: 3100g
You've gt a very handsome baby!! rest Well...

-jOanna

Congrats pigletif !! Finaly post your birth story le :D So happy for you ! Enjoy your confinement :D ..

Btw I also got G6PD . i scared my baby get also get sia.. :embarrassed:

pigletif

Congrats pigletif !! Finaly post your birth story :D So happy for you ! Enjoy your confinement :D ..

Btw I also got G6PD . i scared my baby get also get sia.. :embarrassed:
if ur's a boy, than confirm will have.
if girl, than is 50%.
so must get urself prepared that bb cannot go home. Like i also get myself prepared even before i give birth cos my gynae already alerted me.

pigletif

So amazing! your boy is so good looking! Good complexion! =)
Thanks for sharing your labour story!
thanks thanks. . . i hope my story can give 1st time mummies a guide line.
Cos i also first time and alot of things also don know. So must share share ..