The birth process of my 1st BB boy!

-jOanna

if your's a boy, than confirm will have.
if girl, than is 50%.
so must get yourself prepared that baby cannot go home. Like i also get myself prepared even before i give birth cos my gynae already alerted me.
Hmm my gynae told me not confirm will tio.. keep tell me everything is ok like that leh.. I duno mine girl or boy.. my mum when I was borned, I stayed in hospital for 2 weeks.. i guess is jaundice..

pigletif

Hmm my gynae told me not confirm will tio.. keep tell me everything is ok like that .. I dont know mine girl or boy.. my mum when I was borned, I stayed in hospital for 2 weeks.. i guess is jaundice..
ya, same as me.. last time was 2 weeks. cause G6PD will lead to jaundice shooting up. so must keep under observation for 1 week from the day born.
don worry, better to keep in hospital. and now only keep for 1 week.

yukimaxx

congrats! i am also a 1st time mummy and still learning as each day comes.. my baby gal is 2 mths already! i feel so blessed when she smiles at me.

apple_san

Kena scold because of push wrongly? Omg.. I'm going to deliver at Mt A with 1st time experience on Nov too... scare will get scold when already very "xin ku"..

pigletif

Kena scold because of push wrongly? Omg.. I'm going to deliver at Mt A with 1st time experience on Nov too... scare will get scold when already very "xin ku"..
hAaa.. push wrongly baby won't come out mah.. so kana scold lo.
but my gynae ask them don blame me..
don worry, cos when they scold, u also don have the strength to care about them. just do what they say, cos they are very experience.

shiseru

Takes me a while before i have the courage to look at the pregnancy threads, but i saw your name and I wanna congratulate you.

Congratualation, Pigletif. Your baby boy is very good looking, i am so happy for you. 恭喜你,BB好可爱

Last edited:

pigletif

Takes me a while before i have the courage to look at the pregnancy threads, but i saw your name and I wanna congratulate you.

Congratualation, Pigletif. Your baby boy is very good looking, i am so happy for you. 恭喜你,baby好可爱
thanks alot shiseru...
no words can describe how i felt for u and ur bb. but i reali admired ur courage. reali wanna give u a big hug if i can....
don give up, life don ends here. its just a start of another new journey...:eek:

Frenchkitty

Pigletif, your boy is so fair, handsome and so much hair!! So envious of you. Take care loads and enjoy motherhood :tlaugh: