Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Members,

We have revamped the look of MummySG :)

It has been a long journey since the day we started in 2007 till now 2009 with over 10K members.

Please kindly provide any feedback or feature which you wish to see on this portal.

Thank you for your support :wong29:

Sincerely,
Edy

Queenbabe

i think i miss the old forum where you can see the latest updated post in the main page.
yeah i miss the previous forum too ..... but some thread really quite messy as quite a few same post by same mummy ... i notice how come new classified thread also appear in new posts thread ??????:001_302:

lawla12

i cant gif any marks yet...

but i got 1 comment....

no pic for me to see....evytime when i login, i can get to see random baby photo....some r really SUPER CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but now, i cant see liaoooo........tats 1 ting which i like abt the old look.....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
eh... you forgot to set default align left for typing new post/reply... it is align centre while I'm typing... or is it just me? Though when posted, it is align left.
eh... who's tat pic up there... not the typical glamour shot which most mums would like :p

edy

Administrator
Staff member
can make option to delete thread when item is sold or close thread ?
and option to edit the main title ...
As of now sales thread will be automatically moved to expired offer after 30 days. We are exploring the idea of allowing user to close their own thread or option to edit the main title.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
yeah i miss the previous forum too ..... but some thread really quite messy as quite a few same post by same mummy ... i notice how come new classified thread also appear in new posts thread ??????:001_302:
New posts thread now should not contain any classified posts ... could you please verify?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
i cant give any marks yet...

but i got 1 comment....

no pic for me to see....everytime when i login, i can get to see random baby photo....some are really SUPER CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but now, i cant see liaoooo........tats 1 ting which i like about the old look.....
The random baby picture is still there ...

Could you do a screenshot and attach it here?

Could you use an alternate browser and try?

Anyone else has the same issue?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
eh... you forgot to set default align left for typing new post/reply... it is align centre while I'm typing... or is it just me? Though when posted, it is align left.
eh... who's that pic up there... not the typical glamour shot which most mums would like :p
It is automatically aligned left when typing new post/reply.

This issue only happens if client browser is IE. We will fixed this bug. Thank you for reporting!

Which pic? you meant the baby? That is our model pic which paid for :tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
The random baby picture is still there ...

Could you do a screenshot and attach it here?

Could you use an alternate browser and try?

Anyone else has the same issue?
Attached screenshot... I dun see the random pics 2... I think it's when I refresh using the new post tab.

Attachments

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Some want to sell thread in the new posts thread .. or did i see wrongly hahaha ...
Do you still see them? Could you please attach a screenshot for me?

I have double checked and this issue does not exists anymore.

Queenbabe

Do you still see them? Could you please attach a screenshot for me?

I have double checked and this issue does not exists anymore.
Sorry admin-ed i dont know how to do that leh ... .i just check .. page 3 or page 4 in new posts ... or im getting sleepy :001_302:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry admin-ed i dont know how to do that ... .i just check .. page 3 or page 4 in new posts ... or im getting sleepy :001_302:
I believe those were "Expired Offers" which i just excluded from listing for new posts :)

stonston

Which pic? you meant the baby? That is our model pic which paid for :tlaugh:
OMG! You actually PAID for it?
I could have given you my son's modelling photos which are royalty free.

Anyway, I got a shock when I press F5 & saw a different website. Still not used to the new look :(

edy

Administrator
Staff member
OMG! You actually PAID for it?
I could have given you my son's modelling photos which are royalty free.

Anyway, I got a shock when I press F5 & saw a different website. Still not used to the new look :(
Hi Stonston,

Yes I have to pay for it as not to get into any trouble for it and next time I will know who to ask for pictures :tlaugh:

What you do not like or like about the new look?