Votes: 81 89.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • It could be better and I will provide my feedback

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelmum

when starting a new thread, can have an option beside the subject heading to check if a similar thread name has been posted & use the same thread instead of starting a new one?
I like this idea so there wont b so many same threads talking about same thing .... but if posters need to hv 5 posts for game or upgrade to higher ranks easily then just carry on repeating their msg :001_302:

snowbear, you meant the single baby pic is disturbing? in what sense? scary?

The mother and baby pic has been removed and now only left with single baby pic.
Edy, that mum & bb not yr wife ?:tlaugh: :001_302: :tlaugh:
u also paid for it?
Many beautiful mums n bbs waiting for u to 'shortlist'. How about every mth let members submit entries for themselves to be yr monthly Cover mum or kid? I doubt got prize but I guess most members dont mind.... count me out :001_302:

jal

The new posts on Home has been added back :)
Thanks for your hard work. :Dancing_wub:

Do you think it is possible to see new private messages straightaway after you clicked on the "Login" button instead of going to the Forum first?

Are you able to upload the rabbit picture?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your hard work. :Dancing_wub:

Do you think it is possible to see new private messages straightaway after you clicked on the "Login" button instead of going to the Forum first?

Are you able to upload the rabbit picture?
Jal,

Rabbit as in the image of pet on your right hand side and not a real rabbit picture.

if you could provide a small image like the current pet, i will be able to add it.

jal

Jal,

Rabbit as in the image of pet on your right hand side and not a real rabbit picture.

if you could provide a small image like the current pet, i will be able to add it.
Hi,

I just sent you another image. This time, it is about the same as the animal on the left. But it is animated. Are you able to add it?