Votes: 81 89.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • It could be better and I will provide my feedback

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nabmum

Just a suggestion to keep things short and sweet :) maybe u dun have to move expired thread (sell/free/sprees) i mean if it's expired means it's expired lor, dun have to waste space in mummysg and make it messy with tis extra category.

jal

Under the "HOME" page, one is no longer able to see all the forum main topics (old version) at a glance. Instead, one has to click on "FORUM" tab first. Is it possible to make the viewing of forum topics more convenient?

And is it possible to add more pets such as a rabbit?

snowbear

I kinda prefer the old look... hmm, i find the model pic you paid for slightly disturbing sometimes... oh well. Maybe I just need time to get used to it. :)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Just a suggestion to keep things short and sweet :) maybe you dont have to move expired thread (sell/free/sprees) i mean if it's expired means it's expired , dont have to waste space in mummysg and make it messy with tis extra category.
Currently it is auto move to the Expired Offers and subsequently it will be deleted.

i am thinking to tidy up that section and maybe break up the categories ...

Suggestions are welcome :tlaugh:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Under the "HOME" page, one is no longer able to see all the forum main topics (old version) at a glance. Instead, one has to click on "FORUM" tab first. Is it possible to make the viewing of forum topics more convenient?

Yes, for now please click on Forums --> New Posts which has the same function :)

Actually for rabbit, it is possible to do but we need an image for the rabbit. Do you happen to be able to make one? If you are able to, please send to my email email@edylie.net and I will add it

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I kinda prefer the old look... hmm, i find the model pic you paid for slightly disturbing sometimes... oh well. Maybe I just need time to get used to it. :)
snowbear, you meant the single baby pic is disturbing? in what sense? scary?

The mother and baby pic has been removed and now only left with single baby pic.

littlehelper

Yeah i do miss the home page where i could see all the new threads.Now the home page seems abit confusing.Can't really figure which are the new threads...

littlehelper

oh saw that you will do something about it.Thanks for taking our feedback into consideration and trying to do something if possible :D.Greatly appreciated.

lawla12

Hi Stonston,

Yes I have to pay for it as not to get into any trouble for it and next time I will know who to ask for pictures :tlaugh:

What you do not like or like about the new look?

aiyo....i'm very sure many mummies here will love to gif u their darling babies for free to appear on the top page portion.....

maybe u can "take turns" to display their babies photos......

lawla12

The random baby picture is still there ...

Could you do a screenshot and attach it here?

Could you use an alternate browser and try?

Anyone else has the same issue?

i dun see any random pic lehhh...its tat mummy + baby photo...

now its changed to a baby sleeping photo.....

but when i refresh n refresh, its still the same baby sleeping photo~

the photo will randonly change arrr?

elaine01

yeah i miss the previous forum too ..... but some thread really quite messy as quite a few same post by same mummy ... i notice how come new classified thread also appear in new posts thread ??????:001_302:
when starting a new thread, can have an option beside the subject heading to check if a similar thread name has been posted & use the same thread instead of starting a new one?

jal

Yes, for now please click on Forums --> New Posts which has the same function :)

Actually for rabbit, it is possible to do but we need an image for the rabbit. Do you happen to be able to make one? If you are able to, please send to my email email@edylie.net and I will add it
Hi, I just sent an image of a a rabbit to you. Could you please check if you have received it? Thank you.

jal

snowbear, you meant the single baby pic is disturbing? in what sense? scary?

The mother and baby pic has been removed and now only left with single baby pic.
Yes, I agree with Snowbear that the sleeping baby picture looks kind of disturbing.

Last edited:

lawla12

Lawla go to this link

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/

Do you see the random baby? please scroll down ...

ya ya ya...i saw it leeeee.....

i tot u say u remove tat mummy + baby photo liaooo ???

i'm still seeing it lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they say the photo looks scary, now tat i'm seeing it....u all r making me scare scare~:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

CanCanMum

Dear Members,

We have revamped the look of MummySG :)

It has been a long journey since the day we started in 2007 till now 2009 with over 10K members.

Please kindly provide any feedback or feature which you wish to see on this portal.

Thank you for your support :wong29:

Sincerely,
Edy
OMG~~~i loved the new face of MUMMYSG~~~~

WOW~~~~~

CanCanMum

but but......is the TOP posters table missing??????

coz tats my best "achievement" so farr....... wahahhahahah~~~~~~

sunflowerlady

Yeah i do miss the home page where i could see all the new threads.Now the home page seems abit confusing.Can't really figure which are the new threads...
i prefer the old look too and it will be good to keep the home page with main page showing the latest post rather than to keep clicking on to the "FORUM" tab every now and then..just to see the latest update (more steps to see latest update).

prefer this single baby to the mum and baby pic..:001_302:

Last edited: