the exciting first 12 months

January84

From the very first day your you looked, touched, hear your baby, the exciting part of our life began.

The first cry, the first grip, the first eye to eye contact, the first time he/she touches you when u talked to them.

Do you keep all these little things in your notebook, diary, blog for memory? To share with they grew up, or sometimes looking at it to refresh your memory the good times?

share here, share your blog link here, share with us. . .

CanCanMum

From the very first day your you looked, touched, hear your baby, the exciting part of our life began.

The first cry, the first grip, the first eye to eye contact, the first time he/she touches you when u talked to them.

Do you keep all these little things in your notebook, diary, blog for memory? To share with they grew up, or sometimes looking at it to refresh your memory the good times?

share here, share your blog link here, share with us. . .
i do keep his pictures since birth till now, and a video of his 1st steps.

SH74

i only hv online photo album of my boy since birth. but miss out quite a bit recently 'cause mil take care of him. diffi for me to take pics. :(

CanCanMum

i only hv online photo album of my boy since birth. but miss out quite a bit recently 'cause mil take care of him. diffi for me to take pics. :(
hi buddie!

neb m la just rem to take his 1st steps video lor v cute de...

i din take even! My brother took for me, those precious little invisible first steps footprints left by my boy! Hahahaha

SH74

ya man!! hv been taking videos ever since he started goo-goo n gaa-gaa. now he can stand on his own, holding on to something but not for v long. dunno when he'll start to walk. hope i wont miss it!

SH74

upload in youtube lor. but must be less than 10min. anything more than 5 min, will take quite a while to load. i uploaded almost all the videos of my boy in youtube. :)

SH74

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

1st, u need to hv an account w them. free.

retrieved from youtube:
"YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats such as .WMV, .AVI, .MOV, and .MPG transferred from most digital cameras, camcorders, and cell phones.

If you don't think your current video file format is recognized by YouTube, you may get the best results from converting your file to MPEG4 video with MP3 audio."

to upload video in blogspot, it's same method as u upload pics. but choose the icon that says ADD VIDEO.

retrieved from blogspot:
"We accept AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real, and Windows Media, 100 MB maximum size."

another method is to put your youtube video link in your blog. jus click on the icon in blogspot, that says LINK.

January84

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

1st, u need to hv an account w them. free.

retrieved from youtube:
"YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats such as .WMV, .AVI, .MOV, and .MPG transferred from most digital cameras, camcorders, and cell phones.

If you don't think your current video file format is recognized by YouTube, you may get the best results from converting your file to MPEG4 video with MP3 audio."

to upload video in blogspot, it's same method as u upload pics. but choose the icon that says ADD VIDEO.

retrieved from blogspot:
"We accept AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real, and Windows Media, 100 MB maximum size."

another method is to put your youtube video link in your blog. jus click on the icon in blogspot, that says LINK.

wah... thanks ley mrspuppy, so detailed!
I can upload videos to my blog, just some most of the videos the format different so failed to upload..

thanks!

Porukadotzu

i take photo n video also.. but not everyday hahazz.. only when i feel like taking.. but the 1st week untill 1 mth old almost everyday take photo of my bb..hihi

o ya, my hubby upload to you tube.. if u hv time can go watch "Angelynn Tan" hehehehe

anyone hv video to share??

SH74

i take photo n video also.. but not everyday hahazz.. only when i feel like taking.. but the 1st week untill 1 mth old almost everyday take photo of my bb..hihi

o ya, my hubby upload to you tube.. if u hv time can go watch "Angelynn Tan" hehehehe

anyone hv video to share??
can find my boy's videos (fr birth till oct), by searching 'mrspuppy'. think got 90+ videos. but mostly bo liao ones. hahaha... :D

recent videos no time to upload yet. :p