The First Impression......

smiley811

Hi all mommies / daddies

Still remember the very first impression you had the first time you saw your dh/dw?

The impression I had for my dh when I saw him the first time was, "Hmm... this guy act cool huh? So unfriendly..... giving me that snobbish expression......" :001_302:

Me and my husband = Yi Jian Zhong Qing (Love at first sight)

We talked over the phone but I acted dao... cos nothing much to talk about also mah... then he also sianz... never called me again.

Got one time, went out with one of his friends to one of their outing.... He was with his gf then. And then we saw each other.... *DENG DENG* Shot dio each other.... wahahahaha...

He already din like that girl much... so broke off with her the same day and started calling me again... like that come out come out... then together liao lo...

This is called "YUEN FEN" ba cos I dun go out with guys I not familiar de... but dunno why I actually agreed to go to their gathering with his friend (who I dun like) then...

Luckily I went lo... abo wun be able to meet my hubby.

Talk so long still haven say my first impression about him. If can love at first sight... meaning he handsome la... wahahahaha... I still got say he looked like CHOW YUEN FATT that time.... wahahahaha... but the more I see him, the CHOW YUEN FATT seems to disappear... :001_302:

princessminn

1st impression of hubby was he muz be a good bf/hubby material.
he was wif his ex gf and i was wif my ex bf at a bike shop!

January84

erm....

watya mean by Firm body?

lols!!

me + my DH oredi sagging liaoz....hahahhahahahhahahah:001_302::001_302::001_302:
hahaha@!!!! firm body = no sagging?! hahhhaha!!!
Firm = Fit? erm 1 view can see the security already loh... :001_302: