Thinking of Buying a Graco Bassinet(Cot)/Playpen

Yong

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a Graco Bassinet/Playpen and saw one on sale @$199. Is this price consider reasonable or still pricey?

Apologize for my ignorance as this is my 1st baby :Dancing_wub:

Greatly appreciate if any fellow mums could provide me some advise on this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

yan2

Has been using Graco bassinet/playpen for almost 2yrs since my dear daughter was born..different model...forgot how much but quite close to $199...worth the money, till now still good condition..

Need to buy a mattress if you remove the bassinet and used it as a playpen.

advise buy playpen that comes with wheels so can push here and there

Last edited:
I suggest buying a baby cot that can be converted to a toddler bed. I find playpens quite "shaky". Cots more sturdy and can adjust different height levels.. Easier for me to carry baby out.

PinkDiamonds

I got a playpen for my baby. We just removed the bassinet as she starting to flip. To counter the height problem, we bought a couple of extra mattress to stack so that it's not too low.

The playpen was given by my cousin so we decided not to get another cot. When she grows old enough, we will just get a regular single bed for her.

littlehelper

I suggest buying a baby cot that can be converted to a toddler bed. I find playpens quite "shaky". Cots more sturdy and can adjust different height levels.. Easier for me to carry baby out.
Agree!
Play pen quite useless.Can't really let babysleep there as not very firm.If used as a play area, with all the toys in it, barely any space for baby to move around.