Thomson Medical Ctr estimate bill size

isna

HI Mummies, my dd is 9 dec and will be delivering at TMC, chosed 4-bedded.. would like to know what is your bill size if you have delivered there recently and what is the cash amount you have to pay. i hoped to go normal delivery, also intended to take private 1 room but fear of the bill size..so do let me know your experience there..tks mummies!

Hi, I delivered there in Aug.. assisted normal delivery, premier single room..ard 5k. Cash portion 2.6k..hope this info helps.. try to bring your own stuff cos they will charge every single thing.

MamaDT

Cash portion $2.6k quite ok leh.... I booked the single bedded room... Think the diff between single bedded and premier single like not much diff in $$ leh.... So I don't mind upgrading to premier haha

Normal delivery with how many assisted equipment (vacuum /forceps/EPI) and how many nights u stay there ? Thanks! :)

dmummy

@Gods Giftz: i thought they will charge even though we have bring our own stuff? what did you bring back then? :) keen to share?

@MamaDT: i also booked the single bedded, i think the price is more expensive now. they re-adjust the price last Oct :( higher 500 for the 1 bedded if i'm not wrong

MamaDT

Dmummy, how to see from the website? Got so many different rates one.... Maternity package? Hospital bill size or room rates?

dmummy

Dmummy, how to see from the website? Got so many different rates one.... Maternity package? Hospital bill size or room rates?
i always check based on the maternity packages Thomson Medical Centre it will give us the roughly calculation. exclude our gynae fee. but i think will cost us more... can approach the administration counter and get the latest copy, they have the premier package, in website we can't see it :D

Jojoai

I booked premier single also. Stayed 2 nights. Normal with epi 5 k plus. Can't rmb how much after medisave.

najwee

I gave birth in July and took the 2 bedder. Natural with epidural without assistance. Paid about 1.6k on cash and the rest from medisave. Includes my stay and baby's stay. Baby didn't need additional treatment.

bruti732

gave birth may. single bedded and extended one more day cash payment $2.9k including baby bill in excess of medisave plus meals for me and hubby. baby phototherapy included.