Those with infants, airpot or hot water flask?

cocraze

Just like to do a quick informal poll.
For those mummies here with infants (ie still need to drink milk on regular basis), do you prefer
a. using an airpot (those that need to be connected to electricity 24/7); OR
b. Using kettle to boil water then transfer into standalone air flask (cannot maintain temperature and water gets cooler as time goes by)?

Anyone bought an airpot but do not switch it on 24/7? I was thinking o what to use for new home but wonder whether if I don't switch on airpot all the time, only switch on electriciy when need to boil or reboil... What is the effect?

NIisme

I'm using kettle to boil and pour into those big flask. Can last for about 6hours.

Using airpot or kettle quite the same de. But if you using airpot and nv on all the way, den you have to on it to boil 15-30mins before your baby need to drink milk.

Baby don't know what is wait when they're hungry:)

diymummy

I use airpot. I don't switch off. I will always empty it before reboiling.

I heard it is not advisable to reboil water. I'm not sure why. But I just try to avoid reboiling my water.

Phoebii Cheng

When my son was younger, I use airport cos' convinient, and like diymummy did we pour out before we boil a fresh one.....

Now we use hot water flask.....

autumn82

I use the airpot to boil hot water, then transfer to hot water flask. I do not reboil the water coz it's not good for the body. Have to empty it then boil new water. :)

apollo

Just like to do a quick informal poll.
For those mummies here with infants (ie still need to drink milk on regular basis), do you prefer
a. using an airpot (those that need to be connected to electricity 24/7); OR
b. Using kettle to boil water then transfer into standalone air flask (cannot maintain temperature and water gets cooler as time goes by)?

Anyone bought an airpot but do not switch it on 24/7? I was thinking o what to use for new home but wonder whether if I dont't switch on airpot all the time, only switch on electriciy when need to boil or reboil... What is the effect?
my hse is using airpot and we on it 24/7. i agree it is quite waste electric. so next time when we move out, we will follow my cousin's method. she only on the airpot in the daytime and during night time b4 they go to slp, she will off the electric and transfer the hot water into thermal flask. next morning the child wakes up, still got hot water (in the thermal flask) to drink his 1st milk of the day and at the same time, she will on the airpot and boil new water..

Ashbaby

Im using airpot and on it 24/7. We dont reboil the water, watever remaining will be pour away everyday.

Gumi

Hi
I'm also using airpot cos I find it convenient and I can use it to make hot beverage for myself too. Will consider transferring to hot water flask...to save on high electricity consumption :001_302:

Pamper

i use airpot, 24/7, & never did we reboil the water cos will empty the water to cool for storing into fridge as cold water for adult. but i din know reboil water is no gd..

Porukadotzu

i'm using the electric kettle 'cornell' and transfer to flask can last for about 6hr and the water inside the flask i transfer to normal glass jug to cool down.

so basically i need these 3 items tat always ready :001_302:

and also agree tat can not re-boil water....