Tip-Toe

My son's already 5plus and he still always tiptoe. Scold many times, talk to him nicely many times and even smack his feet many times, but he still does it. Think become a habit already, have no idea how to get him to stop it. Worse is, my inlaws are pretty pantang type and they say if the kid walk around on tiptoes means it's like got ghost or something. :(
Dun worry too much, tink it will self-correct with time ba.
Hv not seen any older kids who tip-toe...tink nearly impossible to walk properly or maintain good balance for a long time?
If they can do it den can become ballerina, hehe :001_302:
plus hor they will be playing n running alot with their peers, how to tip-toe?

cui_er

Well, he doesn't tiptoe 100% of the time, but a lot of the time. And they don't really tiptoe until so high like dancing ballet type actually, more like walking on the front part of feet not just the toes. It's probably just a very bad habit but still must try to get him to stop it mah, which is very difficult la. He always forgets.... :p

veronica

Well, he doesn't tiptoe 100% of the time, but a lot of the time. And they don't really tiptoe until so high like dancing ballet type actually, more like walking on the front part of feet not just the toes. It's probably just a very bad habit but still must try to get him to stop it mah, which is very difficult la. He always forgets.... :p
I think tip toe is easy to correct but not the number "8" walking. (hmm dun know how to explain). I have headache correcting him...he walks like a gal sometimes..