Tips for you..

Rainy Girl

i think it depends on individuals.. maybe since your hubby got sleeping problem hence he has to take the powder form first... am sure the powder form will work as well as the capsules though it may be more ex... the capsules one month supply is around $45...
yah, 1 wk med supply $22. 1 mth will be abt $88, more exp than capsules. but it's definitely cheaper than other listed & famous TCMs out there :)

zoey

Hi dear zaclin

Let me ask you something..
Did you get this preggie on the first month after you took Su's med.? OR
U took two months Su's med. after that you got preggie?
Besides Dr.Su's med., did you take any vitamin supplement?
Bcos last week i got my period after i took one month med. of Su.
Now still continue taking Dr.Su's med.
I've been ttc about 10 months and really want this miracle to happen.

zaclin29

Hi dear zaclin

Let me ask you something..
Did you get this preggie on the first month after you took Su's med.? OR
U took two months Su's med. after that you got preggie?
Besides Dr.Su's med., did you take any vitamin supplement?
Bcos last week i got my period after i took one month med. of Su.
Now still continue taking Dr.Su's med.
I've been ttc about 10 months and really want this miracle to happen.
Hi zoey,

I got preggie after taking Dr Su's med for 2 months (ie. after 2 cycles of menses)...
Means I got preggy on the 2nd ovulation mth...

1st month: Menses -> Ovu (didnt BD at all)
2nd month: Menses -> Ovu (BD from end of menses until ovu) -> Got preggy

No I didnt take any other supplements except for the "beansprout water" that I mentioned in my very 1st postings...
Pls see my 1st posting on what I did that might have helped me to conceive.....

When u got ur menses last week, is it consider as 1st mense after u took her med or?

I would advise that u dont get preggy too fast too.. it is better to conceive from 2nd mth onwards...
I was ttc-ing for 2 years so sometimes u have to be abit patience & have some faith...

Btw did she adv u to BD right after end of menses??

zoey

Hi zoey,

I got preggie after taking Dr Su's med for 2 months (ie. after 2 cycles of menses)...
Means I got preggy on the 2nd ovulation month...

1st month: Menses -> Ovu (didnt BD at all)
2nd month: Menses -> Ovu (BD from end of menses until ovu) -> Got preggy

No I didnt take any other supplements except for the "beansprout water" that I mentioned in my very 1st postings...
Pls see my 1st posting on what I did that might have helped me to conceive.....

When you got your menses last week, is it consider as 1st mense after you took her med or?

I would advise that you dont get preggy too fast too.. it is better to conceive from 2nd month onwards...
I was trying to concieve-ing for 2 years so sometimes you have to be abit patience & have some faith...

Btw did she adv you to BD right after end of menses??

Hi zaclin

Thank you for your answer.
I read about your beansprout water in the first page of this thread.
Yeah, when i got my period last week, I consider that was 1st mense after i took Dr.Su's med. I didnt count the previous mense before i take Dr.su's med.
Bcos I was in the middle of my mense day when i went to see Dr.su on the very first time .
Yes, She advised me to BD right after end of mense, one day BD and one day rest alternately till ovulation date.
I use OPK to track my ovu. I agree with you that trying to concieve has to be patient and have some fate.
Anyway, thank you for your sharing detail info. Take care of yourself.

divineparadise

I had my menses yesterday, its been 3 weeks since taking Dr Su's medication but I miss it for a few days here and there. Since we are not suppose to take the medication during menses, I did not take since I started to spot.

Will take when menses is over and have to have more discipline this time. Hopefully I will conceive soon...

zaclin29

Hi zaclin

Thank you for your answer.
I read about your beansprout water in the first page of this thread.
Yeah, when i got my period last week, I consider that was 1st mense after i took Dr.Su's med. I didnt count the previous mense before i take Dr.su's med.
Bcos I was in the middle of my mense day when i went to see Dr.su on the very first time .
Yes, She advised me to BD right after end of mense, one day BD and one day rest alternately till ovulation date.
I use OPK to track my ovu. I agree with you that trying to concieve has to be patient and have some fate.
Anyway, thank you for your sharing detail info. Take care of yourself.
Take it easy and just enjoy the momentum...
Good luck to u and hope to hear good news soon..!!

zaclin29

I had my menses yesterday, its been 3 weeks since taking Dr Su's medication but I miss it for a few days here and there. Since we are not suppose to take the medication during menses, I did not take since I started to spot.

Will take when menses is over and have to have more discipline this time. Hopefully I will conceive soon...
All the best to u too!
Yes, pls be more discipline when taking her meds when u starting to take it again later.....

fionliu

Hi ladies, since my last post saying feeling sick, after that I stop taking and now I feel well again. Actually ths is not my first time taking Chinese medicine , my last pregnancy I was taking chinese medicine to conceive too, just that the place too many ppl, hoping to find another gd sinseh , but I was taking well with my last sinseh. How? Does that mean dr su medicine doesn't suit me? I am still pondering going bk to dr su. Btw I had sensitive nose and throat and I am now using inhaler for long term, do u think my side effect is caused by this?

zaclin29

Hi ladies...
just wondering if anyone has success stories to share..
guess some of u may be pantang but do update us once ur pantang period is over ya! :)

taviakoo

Hello Ladies,

Just got married in Jan . Trying since Jan but no baby.... Went to Dr Su Since Feb .....

Just got my period a few days ago...quite disappointing....

I have tested my ovulation day last few months and also drink Dr Su medicine+Dome and stop all cold drinks/tea and coffee.

Should we try every 2 days after my period or ? what is the best chances? during ovulation days? Very confused....

Is there anymore things that I should do?

zaclin29

Hi tabiakoo.

After yr period, try to BD as often as possible. Every 2 days is fine until ovu day. I continue to BD 2 days after ovu if I rem correctly. Then totally stop BD until next menses.

One wk before ovu, we try to do it daily. Hehe.

Btw did yr hubby also took Dr Su med?

Try not to feel so stress during the BD week! Just enjoy the momentum... :)

Good luck!

taviakoo

Hi tabiakoo.

After yr period, try to BD as often as possible. Every 2 days is fine until ovu day. I continue to BD 2 days after ovu if I rem correctly. Then totally stop BD until next menses.

One wk before ovu, we try to do it daily. Hehe.

Btw did yr hubby also took Dr Su med?

Try not to feel so stress during the BD week! Just enjoy the momentum... :)

Good luck!

Daily ah....hubby should be quite stress then...lol....

ya he also took dr su medicine. dr su say he is very healthy so like the problem lies with me.....

ok i try to relax....i am thinking how to relax and not to think about baby during BD.....

haizz....few days more to ovulation....very nervous...hope everything went well.......

zaclin29

Ya not easy to not think abt baby when BD.. It takes me quite sometime to actually enjoy the real BD n not to think abt "fertilizing" my egg. Haha..

My hubby was also stressed & complained of fatigue but Dr Su said her med was supposed to give him energy. So he got no reason to complain. :p

Since u are nearing ovu, then just try to BD daily. After ovu, can rest for 2 wks. Hehe.

taviakoo

Thanks a lot for your advice. we will try to do it everyday then

I heard drink some wine and relax will help the process and help not to think about it. will try to drink some wine , light up some candles today...

Hope for the best!

micar

Hi ladies,

I have read all the 8 pages of the posting.
Wow!! It seems like Dr Su is in demand.

I concieved on the 3rd month of trying with the help of my previous TCM. She uses my blood report on my hormone issue and math her herbs with my hormone count. I have to chart my basal temp at 6am every morning, I have to boil medicine every other day after soaking them. And lovemaking has become a chore- must do it this day that day...
All these can be done with no kids. Now I'm so tired. Last time I had irregular menses, after giving birth, I have thick mucus which mean very fertile for 6 months. Then my body revert to a 35 day cycle. I totally do not know how to track my ovulation anymore. And I dun have those thick transparent discharge anymore. So I'm so discourage and tired.
I have checked last time that i have no growth.
Due to my servere hormonal imbalance, Shall I give Dr Su a chance?

blessings

hi all, just to update u all, i got pregnant after taking dr.su medication for 2 months.
i just went to gynae yesterday n doctor said im around 6wk+ now.
im very happy to see baby's heartbeat.
i just hope everything will go well n pray for a healthy pregnancy.
after what i've been thru last yr, i cant help but worry everyday if baby is growing well.
i even asked é nurse if i can come for bi-monthly scan instead of monthly, but unfortunately was turned
down :(
anyway, i just want to encourage those who r on dr su's medication to continue trying.
dun give up, it will eventually happen.
jia you...

ya everyday is a bit stress...esp after working until so late ... but no choice...have to take the chances...