Tips for you..

zoey

Hi Blessings, wonderful news!! Congrats!!
Did you have any symptons?
Healthy and happy nine months!

maddie

Dear all,

I just had my FET last Friday. Before the actual day, I had a dream that my embryos were not successful when they were thawed...I cried in my dreams. In actual fact, after they were thawed, they actually survived!!! Yippie!!! Both are 5 and 6 cells respectively for a 3rd day transfer. The embryologist said they were very good embryos. Ha Ha!!!

Now is the 4th day after the transfer already. I felt cramps at my lower abdomen all the time. LOL!!! Hope that the embryos will implant. I am very silly and stupid one. I duno how to look out for symptoms to show that maybe the embryos will implant? Or how to get preggie? I wonder... Any suggestions and comments from the forum people?

careling

hi all, just to update u all, i got pregnant after taking dr.su medication for 2 months.
i just went to gynae yesterday n doctor said im around 6wk+ now.
im very happy to see baby's heartbeat.
i just hope everything will go well n pray for a healthy pregnancy.
after what i've been thru last yr, i cant help but worry everyday if baby is growing well.
i even asked é nurse if i can come for bi-monthly scan instead of monthly, but unfortunately was turned
down :(
anyway, i just want to encourage those who r on dr su's medication to continue trying.
dun give up, it will eventually happen.
jia you...
congrats to you! take care of yourself.

zaclin29

hi all, just to update u all, i got pregnant after taking dr.su medication for 2 months.
i just went to gynae yesterday n doctor said im around 6wk+ now.
im very happy to see baby's heartbeat.
i just hope everything will go well n pray for a healthy pregnancy.
after what i've been thru last yr, i cant help but worry everyday if baby is growing well.
i even asked é nurse if i can come for bi-monthly scan instead of monthly, but unfortunately was turned
down :(
anyway, i just want to encourage those who r on dr su's medication to continue trying.
dun give up, it will eventually happen.
jia you...
Congrats blessings!
Do take care of yourself during this time ok...
Continue to visit Dr Su if you can cos I believe her med will stabilise the pregnancy and makes u stronger too...

I just got news from a good fren who got preggy after taking her meds for 2 wks...

Praying that all went well for you and my fren!

zaclin29

Dear all,

I just had my FET last Friday. Before the actual day, I had a dream that my embryos were not successful when they were thawed...I cried in my dreams. In actual fact, after they were thawed, they actually survived!!! Yippie!!! Both are 5 and 6 cells respectively for a 3rd day transfer. The embryologist said they were very good embryos. Ha Ha!!!

Now is the 4th day after the transfer already. I felt cramps at my lower abdomen all the time. LOL!!! Hope that the embryos will implant. I am very silly and stupid one. I duno how to look out for symptoms to show that maybe the embryos will implant? Or how to get preggie? I wonder... Any suggestions and comments from the forum people?
Hey maddie, all the best to u and may the embryos will implant successfully..
Not sure of the signs of implantation but feeling mild cramp is one of the symptoms if I rem correctly...
So I guess u need to wait at least 2 wks before u know if implantation is successful?

mami2009

Hey all bfp sisters, congrats! May u all have a blessed 9mths :)

Hi Zaclin29,
Would like to know if u exactly bd straight after ur AF and then bd again every 2 days till ovulation is over?

May I know for all bfp sisters under Dr Su, how long have u ttcing? If u have any block tube or endo, fibroid, cysts etc and never do lap before but bfp after seeing Dr Su.. N how long u take her med n den bfp?

Thanks for ur info :)

Cheers!
TGIF :)

maddie

Hey maddie, all the best to u and may the embryos will implant successfully..
Not sure of the signs of implantation but feeling mild cramp is one of the symptoms if I rem correctly...
So I guess u need to wait at least 2 wks before u know if implantation is successful?
Dear Zaclin,

Ya lo!!! I have to wait for 2 weeks to go for blood test before I know if I am preggie. I have been having cramps all the time on both sides of my tummy for the past few days. It is like almost a week already. Not sure if the implantation is happening or not. Have been vomiting now and then...and my mouth is very blend...

zaclin29

Hi mami2009,
Yes we bd straight after AF & subsequently every 2 days. When nearer to ovu, we bd daily until ovu is over (2 days over). Then totally stop until next AF.

I have been ttc-ing for 2 yrs before I see Dr Su. No block tube etc.

Took dr su meds for 2 months then I conceived.

zaclin29

Hey maddie,

Is vomitting now normal? Is that one of the side effects?

Anyway let's not think too much & don't stress yourself by thinking if implantation will be successful or not..

Just try to relax so that yr uterus will be relax & make it more conducive for implantation. Try to be more positive ya. :)

We will hear good news from u soon!!

mami2009

Hi zaclin29
Thanks for your reply..
Did u take Dr su med consistently thru out the 2mths before u conceived?
May I know if your frens who bfp under Dr Su have such problems but managed to bfp? Coz I have a left blocked tube and wanna stay positive and that I dun need to do lap to unblock it..

Hi maddie,
All the best for ur fet?
May I know where u do ur fet?

maddie

Hey maddie,

Is vomitting now normal? Is that one of the side effects?

Anyway let's not think too much & don't stress yourself by thinking if implantation will be successful or not..

Just try to relax so that yr uterus will be relax & make it more conducive for implantation. Try to be more positive ya. :)

We will hear good news from u soon!!
Dear Zaclin,

Haha!! I am not thinking about it...maybe the vomiting is just the side effects.. but tummy cramp is definitely there all the time. But if I rest on the bed, the cramp will go away. LOL!!! Can't wait to do the blood test though. However, if it is not successful, then have to wait for a while already coz need to save more money then can start the IVF again. Anyway, I don't want to put in too high hopes coz otherwise I will cry like mad just like the first time round...

maddie

Hi zaclin29
Thanks for your reply..
Did u take Dr su med consistently thru out the 2mths before u conceived?
May I know if your frens who bfp under Dr Su have such problems but managed to bfp? Coz I have a left blocked tube and wanna stay positive and that I dun need to do lap to unblock it..
Hi maddie,
All the best for ur fet?
May I know where u do ur fet?
Dear mami,

I did my FET at SGH.

zaclin29

Hi mami2009,
my fren who recommended Dr Su had some problem. She only ovulates 2-3 times a year. She has thelesemia (not sure if it's spelt correctly) & doc said she can't get pregnant.

She took Dr Su meds for 1 month & her hubby took it for 2 months. Then she conceived. Even the doc was surprised. But she said she wasn't sure if it's Dr Su meds that helped them..

For me, doc said my hubby has low sperm count.

For another fren, she did IUI twice but unsuccessful. Both she & hubby took Dr Su meds for 2 wks & she conceived. But she conceived too fast & got m/c.

So are u going to see dr Su?

mami2009

Dear mami,

I did my FET at singapore general hospital.

Hi Maddie,
Thanks! Is your doc Dr Su at SGH? Your signs seems positive..
Good luck! Another 1 more wk to go and u can do your BHCG :)
I always felt it will be good if u have a backup plan and always stay positive ya.. Oh may I know y u proceed to do IVF? R u seeing a TCM doc to tiao before ivf?

Hve a good wkend!

mami2009

Hi mami2009,
my friend who recommended Dr Su had some problem. She only ovulates 2-3 times a year. She has thelesemia (not sure if it's spelt correctly) & doc said she can't get pregnant.

She took Dr Su meds for 1 month & her hubby took it for 2 months. Then she conceived. Even the doc was surprised. But she said she wasn't sure if it's Dr Su meds that helped them..

For me, doc said my hubby has low sperm count.

For another friend, she did IUI twice but unsuccessful. Both she & hubby took Dr Su meds for 2 wks & she conceived. But she conceived too fast & got m/c.

So are you going to see dr Su?
Hi Zaclin29
Its seems Dr Su's med is quite powerful...yes I been seeing Dr Su for a month and juz finished my AF and will b going to see Dr Su today and my hb oso seeing her though he has no prob.. Did u take Dom wif her med.. I didn't try it yet :p

maddie

Hi Maddie,
Thanks! Is your doc Dr Su at SGH? Your signs seems positive..
Good luck! Another 1 more wk to go and u can do your BHCG :)
I always felt it will be good if u have a backup plan and always stay positive ya.. Oh may I know y u proceed to do IVF? R u seeing a TCM doc to tiao before ivf?

Hve a good wkend!
Dear mami2009,

No. My doc is not Dr Su at Singapore General Hospital. Dr Su is a Chinese Physician at Bukit Batok. I did a couple of IUI's but it was not successful. My hubby has everything on the low side except the sperm count. He has Type 1 diabetics and hence that makes it difficult for us to conceive. I ever went to take Chinese medicine before to tiao my body. Just that currently I am taking Western Medicine from the doctor and she advice me not to mix both medicines together. Wait for the results and see how lo. If still cannot, then maybe I will continue to take chinese medicine and see if I can do it or save more money then see if I can do it again.

zaclin29

Hi Zaclin29
Its seems Dr Su's med is quite powerful...yes I been seeing Dr Su for a month and juz finished my AF and will b going to see Dr Su today and my hb oso seeing her though he has no prob.. Did u take Dom wif her med.. I didn't try it yet :p
hi mami2009, no i didnt take Dom with her med....
Did u tell Dr Su that u have blocked tube?

mami2009

Dear mami2009,

No. My doc is not Dr Su at Singapore General Hospital. Dr Su is a Chinese Physician at Bukit Batok. I did a couple of IUI's but it was not successful. My hubby has everything on the low side except the sperm count. He has Type 1 diabetics and hence that makes it difficult for us to conceive. I ever went to take Chinese medicine before to tiao my body. Just that currently I am taking Western Medicine from the doctor and she advice me not to mix both medicines together. Wait for the results and see how . If still cannot, then maybe I will continue to take chinese medicine and see if I can do it or save more money then see if I can do it again.

I have been ttcing since 2009 n I jump into IVF when I know I have a blocked tube..done 2ivf and 2fet with private docs.. All failed with the 1st ivf resulted in early mc... I'm still hopeful that I could get preggy
Yes its really v costly and those amts we have spent can provide at least 2 kid's education..
I hope Dr Su will b able to help us coz we been to 3 diff popular tcm doc but alas...
The ivf oso caused me to develop fibroid n water cyst but both gynae n Tcm doc said its nothing to b alarmed n won't affect much coz my fibroid is quite small...

mami2009

hi mami2009, no i didnt take Dom with her med....
Did u tell Dr Su that u have blocked tube?

Yes I did tell Dr Su abt my 1 blockd tube but she tell me not to b worried abt it.. N oso a tiny fibroid n a newly formed water cyst found during my latest fet.. I dunno how much of my chance reduced.. Dat is y I asked u if any of ur frens r having these prob anot.. I'm considering doing lap but after seeing Dr Su, she seems quite postive of me getting preggy... N furthermore my hb said he "she bu de" me doing lap since Dr Su is positive...

Really am praying hard loh...

zaclin29

Yes she's really very positive!
The only time I see her so worried when I told her that I got positive on the preg test kit but doc couldn't detect the sac at wk6 & that I experienced cramps & backache. But she will just advised me what to do & not to do during that period.

It's impt to tell her your medical history so that she can evaluate the seriousness of the situation. At first I thought my "problem" is serious too since I've been tcc-ing since end 2009 & still nothing after 2 yrs. but she told me our problem can be easily solved & nothing to be so concerned. At that time I thought she was abit "hao Lian". Haha.

As I have advised to all who visited her, just take her meds regularly & heed all her "ridiculous" advices. :)