Tips for you..

micar

Hello,

I went to visit Dr Su for follow-up. My face have gotten better. My acnes recover faster. I shared with her that I could not drink the dome. She is ok about it. N I told her about my mood while taking her medication. She assure me that the next med will make me happy.. Hehehe.. Both dr Su and I had a good laugh..

Grace77

Hi Micar,
Great to heard that.
Continue have faith in Dr Su....
I think now I look more radiant.....
can see the chance... Her medicine reali bu and tiao our body.....
i'm sure I will jackpot one day...hehe...
Jia you....bd

zaclin29

Hi ladies!
It's great to see so many of u are visiting Dr Su now..
She's a good TCM doc and do have faith in her..
I'm sure if u heed her advice and religiously take her meds, you will hit the jackpot one day..
All the best and enjoy BD-ing!

Grace77

Hi ladies!
It's great to see so many of u are visiting Dr Su now..
She's a good TCM doc and do have faith in her..
I'm sure if u heed her advice and religiously take her meds, you will hit the jackpot one day..
All the best and enjoy BD-ing!
Hi zaclin,

Thanks for ur cheers!

How are u n ur junior???

zaclin29

Hi Grace77..
I have delivered on 13 Aug..
Both of us are doing fine albeit all the new mummy stress..
but I'm coping and managing well so far.. Baby girl has been good except for the usual crankiness..
but overall im embracing the new life well :)
Just hope that I have the time to enjoy BD again! Hahaa...

cheryl81

my hb cant swallow down dr su medicine. the tablet melt in his mouth.. can just open and mix in water to drink like us rite?

Grace77

Hi Cheryl,

If ur husband taking pill. Ask them to eat 2 at time.
My hubby also encounter same problem. He can swallow 6 at one go.
Then he divide 3 time.

cheryl81

Hi Cheryl,

If ur husband taking pill. Ask them to eat 2 at time.
My hubby also encounter same problem. He can swallow 6 at one go.
Then he divide 3 time.
grace
he eat 1 at a time oso cant. he drink water till the thng melt liao still havent swallow loh

cheryl81

oh ya. i going to see dr su today. but last few day i tink i ovulated, i oso got bd. i shd let her knw? den she will prescribe some mopre suitable med???

micar

Hey ladies,

Went to see dr Su for follow-up.

I shared with her I have blood spots for 4 days. She said that it's because I finish ovulating. Is that consider menses? I forgot to ask her. I feel strange. Anyway, my overall issue is exhaustion..

Grace77

Hi all,

Been busy.....and I got sad news to shared.....
after our medical check up, doc found that my DH not enough swimmer.
His swimmer less than 2mil.
Sad news....

Hi all,

Sad news....
Grace

Did your husband take Dr Su's medicine as well?
According to Dr Su, her medicine improve the troops ....
did your doc advise him what to do?
Maybe you can try to ask your hb to take folic acid and walnuts because those are said to improve mens' troops too

Grace77

Grace

Did your husband take Dr Su's medicine as well?
According to Dr Su, her medicine improve the troops ....
did your doc advise him what to do?
Maybe you can try to ask your hb to take folic acid and walnuts because those are said to improve mens' troops too
Hi faithmummy,
Yeah... I've informed Dr Su, she said continue to eat same medicine. No need to change.
He also under medication prescribed by doc. Need to re test after a month later.
Then doc will advise accordingly...
I will buy walnuts for him..... Haha.....

Hi faithmummy,
Yeah... I've informed Dr Su, she said continue to eat same medicine. No need to change.
He also under medication prescribed by doc. Need to re test after a month later.
Then doc will advise accordingly...
I will buy walnuts for him..... Haha.....

Grace
i see i see.
i read an article earlier on that not only walnuts, asparagus, bananas and tomatoes are said to improve the mens troops. So i get my hubby to eat...
other than that, natural food with zinc and selenium also good for guys...

Hi ladies,

I'm new here. Happy to find this thread.
My hubby have been trying half a year and I decided to visit Dr. Su after doing some research.

My menses all the while have been very irregular.

Have been seeing Dr. Su for the past 4 weeks. 1st week, she said my stomach got alot wind. I was having menses at that time too. My stomach always seems bloated be it during or after menses. So she gave me some medicines which last for 4 or 5 days. Asked me not to drink cold drinks and no salad. As for hubby, he is perfectly fine, just no cold drinks or liangcha and also put him on some pills.

2nd week, menses ended and so she said she will starts to tiao my body. Gave me some medicine to eat.

3rd week, after eating a few days of medicine, one morning, found myself having red spottings. So she gave me medicine to stop it. I should be ovulating and my body might instead detecting as my menses is coming. She also claimed i have to eat more, malnutrition.

4th week, everything is ok. I'm eating good so no more malnutrition. She put me on the same medicine which will last for 12 days. She said a lady also have irregular menses and have been eating the medicine for 2 months and got pregnant. She asked us not to give up, sure will strike.

So this Friday Im not visiting her since medicine still left half.

I guess menses should be on the way soon since it should be end of this week/early next week.

Is it true that if menses is coming, it is best not to baby dance? And quite often after baby dance, whatever my hubby shoot in, i can feel it is flowing out. How to prevent that?

Overall, I'm very comfortable with Dr. Su. She is very nice and friendly. Hubby is also comfortable with her.

Oh ya, if my hubby finished his medicine, is it a must to continue seeing her and getting more medicine? Because he doesn't like to eat the pills. Dr. Su said he is very fit, no problem thou. The most ask him slim down.

One of my colleague is visiting a doctor from JE, Ying Chuan and she is recommending me to go as she said the doc is very popular and like a "sheng yi". She have been visiting for 2 months.

I guess i will still stick with Dr. su. =)

zaclin29

Hi all,

Sad news....
Hi Grace..
dun worry..
my hubby had weak swimmers..
also the reason why we went to visit dr su..
and she said that prob is easy to tackle with her pills..
so jiayou!