Tips for you..

zaclin29

Congrats Happy Lady...
I'm not too sure what u shld do but I believe yrgynae would have given u some meds to stabilize the pregnancy?

Cos that's what my Gynae told me... That I need to call her once I got pregnant so that she can prescribed me some meds to make it stronger... So the embryo won't easily "fall off"...

Pray all will go well for you...

hi everybody, I'm Happy Lady here, married, currently 5 months +++ pregnant.

I work as a beautician and my dear work as hairstylist, our own business. My facial room
is inside the hair salon too. I work alone, he had 2 staffs work for him. Once a while I help
him too if I have no customer around.

Latelly I cannot stand the smell from the hair salon. The toilet is inside the hair salon too.

I have 2 miscarriage before, This my 3rd time pregnant again, 5 months +++ now.

what should I do to avoid another miscarriage happen again ?

Zaclin, are u referring to duphaston? hope everything goes well for u happy lady. I guess mental stress plays a part, probably not a v gd environment to have those chemicals ard n smelling them. In the long term, its not gd for anyone, let alone you are preggy.

Zaclin, do u rem if i can take ba zhen during pregnancy? Forgot to ask dr su yesterday, she only told me not to take fruits.

zaclin29

Hi sapphire.

I'm not too sure what it's called...
It shld be the normal scan we do during pregnancy.. But I did the vaginal insertion type...

If u need the name then I need to dig my report which I have no idea where is it now.. Haha

I dont remember i did any xray of the fallopian tube.. did the check in 2011...
It's just a normal scan to check if there's anything blocking the tube only....
Hi Zaclin,

What's the scan called to scan the tube ?

Congrats 30012011 !!! So happy for u ^^

zaclin29

I'm not sure what it's called.. She just told me she will give me "something" to stabilize the pregnancy if I get pregnant again after the MS...

What's ba zhen?

Zaclin, are u referring to duphaston? hope everything goes well for u happy lady. I guess mental stress plays a part, probably not a v gd environment to have those chemicals ard n smelling them. In the long term, its not gd for anyone, let alone you are preggy.

Zaclin, do u rem if i can take ba zhen during pregnancy? Forgot to ask dr su yesterday, she only told me not to take fruits.

zaclin29

Finally I want to update!
Rainbow baby is on the way for me....
As I mentioned earlier, I had a mc in June 2014, baby conceived within 2 wks after i visited Dr Su....
Both Dr Su & gynae advised that I shld wait 3 mths before trying again....
So in Oct 2014, I started to try again....

In Nov, I started with my green bean drinks...

In Dec, what I did differently:
1. Stop BD after ovulation. This is to prevent your fertilized egg to dislodge from your uterus.
2. Do not do any vigorous exercises at all. No jumping totally.
3. Stop drinking cold water. Yr uterus needs to be "warm" for implantation.
4. Continue to drink the green bean water.

Now after I got a BFP, I still continue to see Dr Su.... Previously (last year), I stopped visiting her after I got BFP.... but not sure if that makes a difference....
Im just being paranoid now...

Pray that everything will go well for my #2 now!

Sapphie

Congrats Zaclin29! how many months are you now ? :) But green bean isn't it cooling ? Did you consult Dr Su whether you can drink it while you are taking her medicine ?

zaclin29

Congrats Zaclin29! how many months are you now ? :) But green bean isn't it cooling ? Did you consult Dr Su whether you can drink it while you are taking her medicine ?
I'm 12wk now.... :)
Oh I didnt ask her abt the green bean water... But Im not taking the beans... Just the boiled water....
It actually helps with the (egg white) mucus production....
And I only drink a cup once a day...
So far it kinda works for my #1 and current pregnancy.....

Sapphie

Looking back at your 1st post on the green bean, you mentioned:
"Boil the bean sprouts in 2 glasses of water for 15 mins under low fire."
Do you wait for the water to start boiling first then put in the bean or you put the bean into the water before the water starts to boil ?

zaclin29

Looking back at your 1st post on the green bean, you mentioned:
"Boil the bean sprouts in 2 glasses of water for 15 mins under low fire."
Do you wait for the water to start boiling first then put in the bean or you put the bean into the water before the water starts to boil ?
I didnt wait for the water to boil first... straightaway put the washed bean sprouts + water on the stove.....

yukki

Hihi all, kinda new in this thread. Was reading abt tcm recommendations and came across some threads on Dr Su at bukit batok (Fun Nan). Went there last sat after my failed ivf cycle... (no surviving embryos to be transferred). I went to visit her and found her very friendly and warmth. I would like to know more feedback about Dr Su, wondering if any 1 of you could advise.

IsabelleBB

I also just started seeing Dr Su. She said due to my age my egg quality may not be good and may be high risk. She asked me to 'tiao yang' first. Hope she her medicine works magic on me.

yukki

Hi IsabelleBB...
Oh..same here...as 'advised' by western doc..mine was termed as diminished ovarian reserve which kinda freak me out..so now me also seeing dr su to "tiao yang" my body first... ;)

IsabelleBB

Hi IsabelleBB...
Oh..same here...as 'advised' by western doc..mine was termed as diminished ovarian reserve which kinda freak me out..so now me also seeing dr su to "tiao yang" my body first... ;)
Hi Yukki,

I stop seeing western doctor cos they also mentioned even with IVF the chance is very slim. :wong13: So I just hope chinese medicine can help to rectify this aging problem.
Good luck to both of us :Dancing_tongue:

yukki

IsabelleBB:895035 said:
Hi IsabelleBB...
Hi Yukki,

I stop seeing western doctor cos they also mentioned even with IVF the chance is very slim. :wong13: So I just hope chinese medicine can help to rectify this aging problem.
Good luck to both of us :Dancing_tongue:
Hi IsabelleBB, yeap that's what dr su told me aft i told her my ivf cycle just failed on me coz all embryos did nt managed to survive to be transferred back to my body...haiz...

Let's jia you tgt and tons of baby dusts to all... let's stay positive!!

Cantaloupe

Hi ladies, I am new!

Firstly, congratulations zaclin29 for your BFP!!
Remember to update us with the progress, really feel happy for you!
For the beansprout drink, I also thinking wouldn't it be too cool especially drinking it during menses?

So rightfully (according to the remedy), it should start on CD1 till Ovulation?

For Dr. Su, I have been seeing her a couple of times together with dear husband, no doubt, she's quite friendly, but honestly I dont't get the point every time visiting her. She only told me during my first visit that my 子宫 is kind of 寒 and need to 调养. Unlike what you ladies said, she hardly took the initiative to brief me if there's any progress or improvement during each follow-up session, or what else needs to be further improved etc. Unless I raised up questions, otherwise, every session would be, hearing my pulse, checking my tongue, and that's it. I mean, I wouldn't have that many of questions in my mind every-time right? I am kind of upset as I rush down from East to West all the way to visit her, and almost every-time need to Q for at least an hour, but she didn't seem to bother to share more with me? :(

Recently, I underwent a couple of ultrasound scan session as well as blood test as advised by my Gynae, she said I am having mild PCOs but very fertile. I asked her if I need to do HSG but she said no as she could see that there's no blockage. I also had Ammenorrhoea Profile done to check on my hormone level, everything turned out well. I suspect it's dear husband's problem hence he had his SA done last week. We are seeing the gynae for the report tomorrow, hopefully everything's well. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

IsabelleBB

Hi ladies, I am new!

Firstly, congratulations zaclin29 for your BFP!!
Remember to update us with the progress, really feel happy for you!
For the beansprout drink, I also thinking wouldn't it be too cool especially drinking it during menses?

So rightfully (according to the remedy), it should start on CD1 till Ovulation?

For Dr. Su, I have been seeing her a couple of times together with dear husband, no doubt, she's quite friendly, but honestly I dont't get the point every time visiting her. She only told me during my first visit that my 子宫 is kind of 寒 and need to 调养. Unlike what you ladies said, she hardly took the initiative to brief me if there's any progress or improvement during each follow-up session, or what else needs to be further improved etc. Unless I raised up questions, otherwise, every session would be, hearing my pulse, checking my tongue, and that's it. I mean, I wouldn't have that many of questions in my mind every-time right? I am kind of upset as I rush down from East to West all the way to visit her, and almost every-time need to Q for at least an hour, but she didn't seem to bother to share more with me? :(

Recently, I underwent a couple of ultrasound scan session as well as blood test as advised by my Gynae, she said I am having mild PCOs but very fertile. I asked her if I need to do HSG but she said no as she could see that there's no blockage. I also had Ammenorrhoea Profile done to check on my hormone level, everything turned out well. I suspect it's dear husband's problem hence he had his SA done last week. We are seeing the gynae for the report tomorrow, hopefully everything's well. *fingers crossed*
Hi Cantaloupe,

You are right! Dr Su doesn't speak much. I must asked her questions to obtain more info. Sometimes really don't know what else to ask so I just asked her how's my body condition. One thing she doesn't do acupuncture, which I feel quite strange. Usually TCM fertility treatment comes with acupuncture. Even my western doctor also suggested me to do acupuncture.