TMC 1bedded room charge

beerbelly

Hi mommies!!!

Would like some info on TMC's Premier Single, Deluxe Room etc pls!

I'm trying to decide whether to take the Single-Bedded room, which has all inclusive package, e.g. medical supplies, jabs, cotton wool, etc or either of the 2 rooms mentioned above, which is ala-carte package, meaning that you are billed for items individually. I tried getting more info from the TMC staff, but they were not able to tell me much, other than what I mentioned above.

Does anyone have a clearer picture on the price difference between Single-Bedded and Deluxe rooms? I'm soooo confused. :eek:

I would really appreciate any info from moms who gave birth recently in either rooms pls!!:001_302:

autumn82

Hi mommies!!!

Would like some info on Thomson Medical Center's Premier Single, Deluxe Room etc pls!

I'm trying to decide whether to take the Single-Bedded room, which has all inclusive package, e.g. medical supplies, jabs, cotton wool, etc or either of the 2 rooms mentioned above, which is ala-carte package, meaning that you are billed for items individually. I tried getting more info from the Thomson Medical Center staff, but they were not able to tell me much, other than what I mentioned above.

Does anyone have a clearer picture on the price difference between Single-Bedded and Deluxe rooms? I'm soooo confused. :eek:

I would really appreciate any info from moms who gave birth recently in either rooms pls!!:001_302:
:err::err::err: I took the Deluxe room last Jul'08 (paiseh not recent enuff) and stayed for 4 days (c-sect). Total bill including gynae cost me 7k+, paid cash $3K+. :tlaugh:

yellowpudding

Hi mommies!!!

Would like some info on Thomson Medical Center's Premier Single, Deluxe Room etc pls!

I'm trying to decide whether to take the Single-Bedded room, which has all inclusive package, e.g. medical supplies, jabs, cotton wool, etc or either of the 2 rooms mentioned above, which is ala-carte package, meaning that you are billed for items individually. I tried getting more info from the Thomson Medical Center staff, but they were not able to tell me much, other than what I mentioned above.

Hi dear, I gave birth over in TMC and stayed in the Premier Room. Total I paid about 5k nearing 6k for that. Natural delivery with Epidural.

For Deluxe, if I am not wrong, its about 70+ differences from Premier. :)

During my delivery day, all premier suites are taken up so I ended up taking Deluxe for 1 day and Premier for another. :)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
last year on my 2nd child delivery there we took the balmoral suites, it was about 1K++ per day ... forgot the total bill

if you are doing the hospital tour, they will give you a pricelist for you to decide.

haffa

Hi dear, I gave birth over in Thomson Medical Center and stayed in the Premier Room. Total I paid about 5k nearing 6k for that. Natural delivery with Epidural.

For Deluxe, if I am not wrong, its about 70+ differences from Premier. :)

During my delivery day, all premier suites are taken up so I ended up taking Deluxe for 1 day and Premier for another. :)
Hi yellow pudding...

Can i juz check with u...the amount that u paid for..is it before medisave deduction or after? Thanks dear! :)