TMC or Mt A?

veronica

Anyone tried both and can comment on their difference? Which one is better ?

Heard TMC's rate has increased but not sure abt Mt A. Would like to try Mt A if it differs alot.

Thanks.

isabelandrew

Hi there, It depends what you prefer. Many people go to TMC because they are really specialized. I have chosen Mt A personally. Recently admitted for pre mature labor, I am pleased their service. I feel Mt A is more cosy, some of which my opinion is slighted weighted against the fact that this is a Catholic hospital. If you are price conscious, Mt A is cheaper for a private hospital. Hope this helps. Cheers

Porukadotzu

I was at Mt. A, the nurses there very friendly and nice. Even after 1 mth after delivery n i came back for baby check up they still recognise me and the baby.. magnificent. And minutes b4 delivery there's Catholic nun who came to me and give blessings which very much encourage me to stay tough through out delivery =)

I haven't try TMC thou.

Dee Ho

I delivered my boy frm Mt Alevina... well... I m pleased wif their service and aft a wk I ve discharge, the nurse call me to ask me how am I coping (as they noe I m a first time mummy)....I m touched...if I am to deliver my 2nd one... I will go bk to Mt A....

and my friend prefer Mt A as well becos there is enough parking space... LOL as compared to TMC parking space is not an issue... LOL

Last edited:

MizfitMumma

I was at TMC. I think TMC's service is quite good. food there not bad also :):Dancing_wub:
Most of the nurses there nice too

I've been to TMC once & I really am very happy with d service given not lyk KK. The nurses are not helpful. At TMC, they evn told me how long I was going to wait before its my turn for the ultrasound. Their service is 2 thumbs up. Now I even got a gynae there & will be seeing him again on the 27th Feb.