To All Blog-retailer Beware Of This Wholesaler

jassmine

daddy d who fierce? the company or us hahaha

yup i have the receipt of the amt i transfer them but no proof of $$ haven refund

jassmine

cute lehh... 1/2 + 1/2 = 1.... I heard they very fierce one... :p
once you have the Yishun addr... can go hang pig's head liaoo...
All the best! :)

btw... usually will have invoice/receipt thingy right... even with online transaction... that will help in your case.
oh ya ! hang PIG head too cheap for them la somemore pig head still can eat lehz.. pour paint liao lor.. n wrote OWN $ PAY $ hahaha

Daddy D

Alpha Male
oh ya ! hang PIG head too cheap for them somemore pig head still can eat lehz.. pour paint .. and wrote OWN $ PAY $ hahaha
hey jass, I just remember... no use going to police... they'll tell u it's a civil case... u shld be going to Small Claims Tribunal... the procedures are all listed in the url below...
The Subordinate Courts of Singapore

But from my personal experience... pretty time-consuming n may not get your $$ back still...

1. Pay $10 (depends how much $$/category) to file for a case + get supporting documents (Acra document as Pud mentioned) + proof of purchase + indicate actions taken to retrieve $$, etc....
2. Take few weeks to month for them to approve filing + they will notify the other party and book hearing...
3. If the other party turns up during the hearing... judge will listen to u 2 n decide... if the other party dun turns up... judge award u win by default... u can choose to ask the other party to pay your legal fees incurred 2.
4. Judge will order 1-2 months dateline for other party to pay $$
5. Dateline up... if no payment... u need to file writs of seizure... basically to take the other party's stuff to sell/auction... take another few months for paperwork/ filing + more $$ engage their lawyer if u dun have one...

Tat time I sue my customer on behalf of my company... the guy bankrupt... no $$ to pay.. $2500 only... so I didn't go ahead with the filing for writ of seizure... waste my time only... somemore it's company's $$... not my $$... also I pity him lahh...$2500 also cannot pay liaoo... if add on more legal fees he more jiat lat... end up deduct from my own commission... LPPL...

:)

JusMum

beside iputa , which website and blog ?
Mind to share ? i also do some online business too , so far the website i order from are ok ,
there is twice me and hubby almost got cheated by a scram too , we saw someone is selling a bulldog online ard rm1200 , so he told us to bank in money , i did told hubby the way this person wrote in the email are too detail , doesnt seem like trustable , the next morning we went to bank in the money , this men call us almost 10 a day to confirm the money hv transfer yet , i dun feel good , the next day we checked with the bank wheather the money has transfer yet , and the teller told us the address i wrote was wrong spelling , so i told them to cancel and doesnt want to tranfer , and they make cancel , just penalty us around rm 200 ,
lastly this men do call us everyday arond 1 week , and we found out in other web that this is a scram and its from a some where i cant remember what is the country name ~~