tonics

ya. it's more worth it to get it when they are having promotion.

for example fruitylite would be best to get it when they have the buy big get small promo.

for the waist tonic, usually when i buy during the promo, it'll come with a box of fruitylite. i think there's a promo coming up. usually they have promo during festive periods.

hey all. just saw this yesterday.

there's a bundle pack for the waist tonic and fruitylite. going for $40.

quite worth it considering the fact that the waist tonic costs around $42 a bottle.

hopefully this will help. :)

sassylady

where did you see that promotion for the waist tonic and fruitylite?

is it available everywhere that sells the waist tonic?

thanks dear. :)

sassylady

hmm. but that has alcoholic content in it right?

personally i take the waist tonic from huiji since it's vegetarian and has no alcoholic content.

i take it once in the day and once at night. helps with the blood circulation and relieve the tension in my shoulders. :)

my family takes the waist tonic as well. and since we were recommended to it during my pregnancy.

we make it a point to drink it as it has so many health benefits. both me and my hubby. even after my confinement, i take it to help boost up my health.

cmeilim

is it ok to drink the waist tonic while pregnant or only after delivery? i am in my second trimester.

i tried drinking a bit of DOM after my first delivery previously. but even for someone who loves wine and has no problem drinking spicy red wine, i hated the taste of DOM and didn't continue after a couple of tries. considering to try huiji waist tonic....

sassylady

is it ok to drink the waist tonic while pregnant or only after delivery? i am in my second trimester.

i tried drinking a bit of DOM after my first delivery previously. but even for someone who loves wine and has no problem drinking spicy red wine, i hated the taste of DOM and didn't continue after a couple of tries. considering to try huiji waist tonic....
i don't think it's advisable to drink the tonics during the pregnancy as the tonics used may not be suitable for the baby. so it's best to keep the waist tonic after delivery. best to take it during the confinement period whereby it'll help with the healing and also build up the immune system and strength.

have you tried adding in your food? simply just add in a cup after cooking and there you'll have a confinement dish. easy as that.

cmeilim

u mean DOM in food? yes, did that and hated the chicken dish. even cognac with chicken tasted better.

ok, will try waist tonic during my next confinement month then.

you can try the waist tonic. my family drinks that as well. especially after my mum heard about it over the radio. the 972 dj fenying? was talking about it and she went and got it to help with my sister's confinement.

it's quite easy especially if you don't like eating confinement food. just take a cup of it during the day/night as i think it helps with the healing of the wounds and also if you dont like drinking it, you can just add a cup to your food after it's cooked. easy confinement food on the go. i think they have quite a bit of confinement recipes on their site. maybe can you go look at it for suggestions? :)

sassylady

actually with products like the waist tonic, it's easy to prepare confinement food like how lovelymother has suggested.

if you don't like the taste of it, just add a tiny dose to your soup and just drink it. easy as that. no harm taking in a little more tonics for the body when it's recovering from giving birth.

i think many mothers don't drink any tonic during their confinement because they don't like the taste.

my sister don't like the taste, so my mum just add some waist tonic into the soups she made for her and let her drink. but remember to add the waist tonic after cooking as you would not like to boil away the nutrients of the waist tonic as well.

my mother has been feeling unwell and thus she has been taking the waist tonic as well as it helps with the blood circulation. and she is slowly recovering which is a good thing. so i'm quite thankful for the waist tonic.

and also i have read somewhere that drinking the waist tonic can help with the hair color? it has something in it that helps with strengthening the hair and make it black?

sassylady

it has been quite some time after my confinement and i'm still talking the waist tonic for its health benefits. just take one cup at night before bed.

it's helpful in a way that it helps relieve the tension in my shoulders after a long day at work and helps me to sleep better at night.

i think drinking tonics like the waist tonic for the long run is good for the body. my mother is getting better in time after taking the waist tonic for awhile now.

it does help with blood circulation as i read from the box. maybe i should start taking it again as well. back has been aching for abit already.

sassylady

hope your shoulders are feeling better. recently i got my grandmother a bottle as well as she's aching a little and has been feeling better after taking it for awhile now.

hopefully the waist tonic helps to build up her strength and immunity system as well!

hope your shoulders are feeling better. recently i got my grandmother a bottle as well as she's aching a little and has been feeling better after taking it for awhile now.

hopefully the waist tonic helps to build up her strength and immunity system as well!
thanks dear. my shoulders are better now after taking the waist tonic. hopefully it'll help with my aching shoulders for the long run. :)

sassylady

i think we need to start gearing our body as we get older day by day.

i started taking the waist tonic to help with blood circulation and also to help boost my immune system. and well currently thinking of getting vitamins as well.

it's never too late to start you know!

i think we need to start gearing our body as we get older day by day.

i started taking the waist tonic to help with blood circulation and also to help boost my immune system. and well currently thinking of getting vitamins as well.

it's never too late to start you know!
oh yes, i also think so. i guess it's never too late to start on this.

i bought a bottle of the waist tonic for my hubby as well. so we can both drink and build up our immune system and all. :)

sassylady

been drinking the waist tonic for awhile now. and my shoulders don't ache anymore and also been making those herbal soups. just add a cup after cooking and it's actually quite good. you can try that also.

been drinking the waist tonic for awhile now. and my shoulders don't ache anymore and also been making those herbal soups. just add a cup after cooking and it's actually quite good. you can try that also.
that's good to know. the waist tonic is like an essential item in the household now. my mil also drinks it after i bought her a bottle and she drinks it in the day for the for extra boast. :)