tonics

sassylady

just bought a bottle of the waist tonic for my mum as well. thought it would be good for her to start drinking also.

my sister is also drinking that now. trying to build up her body now if you know what i mean. :)

oh. i get what you mean. ask your sister to avoid caffeine as well if possible.

just remember to stop taking the waist tonic after getting pregnant and maybe switch to birds nests instead? good luck to her!

sassylady

yup. thanks. told her to drink the waist tonic to help build up her health as well.

as for the birds nest, let's just wait till she's carrying a baby. haha.

it's good to prepare up the body to prepare for pregnacy. the waist tonic helps to build up the immune system and all also. so good lah. build everything up. :001_302:

sassylady

it's good to prepare up the body to prepare for pregnacy. the waist tonic helps to build up the immune system and all also. so good lah. build everything up. :001_302:
thanks. hopefully the waist tonic helps to build up her body also. she has been failing sick easily lately also. :(

Azahra358

Hi, I know it an old thread but I really need to get this Huiji bu Yao jing (Huiji waist tonic) for my confinement soon, my problem is I live in UK now n can't seem to find it buy it or order it through online. Can any mummy give me idea of how to get this from Singapore.. I can make a payment by PayPal. Thanks a lot in advance.

JW1234

Hi, I know it an old thread but I really need to get this Huiji bu Yao jing (Huiji waist tonic) for my confinement soon, my problem is I live in UK now n can't seem to find it buy it or order it through online. Can any mummy give me idea of how to get this from Singapore.. I can make a payment by PayPal. Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi! You can get it on Qoo10! Just saw this thread :001_302:

Anw i found some confinement dishes on pinterest too! :)

https://www.pinterest.com/0501sarah/confinement-dishes/ :Dancing_tongue: