Trying for Year 2010 Baby

shiseru

my face suddenly breakout like crazy..! then, i feel very blue. LOL! i dont know.. maybe just the crazy hormones before AF.
Wow mood swing also one of the preggie symptom O_O

Hehe sometimes we have fake preggie symptoms when one wanted so much to be pregnant, but let's hope it's all true :D

sillydolphin

Hi ladies...

I have been ttc for 12 months. tot myself and DH healthy, but am worried why hasnt been able to concieve.

Need some advice:
1) I have done pap smear, ultra scan for PCOS and DH done SA test from gyane, all seems ok. 6 mths ago. So should i go see a gyane or fertility doc now? We are 30 year old this year.

2) If gynae - Is Geradine Tan or Dr Sim LN better at helping ppl to concieve?

Hope i can get some advise here... thanks...

shiseru

yes! let it all be true!
Yeah? So you are gonna test soon? Tomorrow should be your 11 or 12 DPO ya?

Today is 13 DPO for me, my BBT chart looks pretty shiseru Ovulation Charts, well let's hope the temp stays high for the next few days. tsk tsk :001_302:

Oh let's hope the witch stays away. Shoo shoo!

Smokeyeyes, can I add you as friend in ff if you dun mind, so i can peep at your BBT chart now and then :p

Last edited:

thepinkdot

Yeah? So you are gonna test soon? Tomorrow should be your 11 or 12 DPO ya?

Today is 13 DPO for me, my BBT chart looks pretty shiseru Ovulation Charts, well let's hope the temp stays high for the next few days. tsk tsk :001_302:

Oh let's hope the witch stays away. Shoo shoo!

Smokeyeyes, can I add you as friend in ff if you dont mind, so i can peep at your BBT chart now and then :p
i counted wrongly.. tmr only 10 dpo.. :shyxxx: sigh!!! another 6 more days to AF.. hopefully she doesnt come! but feeling very pms-y liao.

shiseru

i counted wrongly.. tomorrow only 10 dpo.. :shyxxx: sigh!!! another 6 more days to AF.. hopefully she doesnt come! but feeling very pms-why .
HUH, sure bo? Your luteah phase 16 days? So long mehz? o_O

Normally, the luteah phase, that is from ovulation to the next AF due is about 14 days.

Oh well, are you gonna try again? This time properly using HPT, not OPK tsk tsk :p

thepinkdot

HUH, sure bo? Your luteah phase 16 days? So long mehz? o_O

Normally, the luteah phase, that is from ovulation to the next AF due is about 14 days.

Oh well, are you gonna try again? This time properly using HPT, not OPK tsk tsk :p
my periods not regular and yes.. my cycles are very long. its a wonder i got pregnant with my daughter after 2 mths only.

i think too early to test...??? i didn't know TTC is soooo hard!

shiseru

my periods not regular and yes.. my cycles are very long. its a wonder i got pregnant with my daughter after 2 mths only.

i think too early to test...??? i didn't know trying to concieve is soooo hard!
Oh what's your cycle? Mine is 26-27 days.

TTC is never easy, and to carry baby to term is no easy task as well :)

shiseru, i tested and turn out to be negative. my menses is due on 8 Jan and till date my AF still not here yet. Faintz. I had experienced where my menses was delayed for more than a week before also.

thepinkdot

trying to concieve is never easy, and to carry baby to term is no easy task as well :)
erm.. mine's min. 30-32 days (that's very minimum!).. i've experience to the point whereby i can don't see my period for 2-3 months.

i think i took my youth for granted.. sigh. i'm really hoping to get no. 2 soon. i think the LH surges for me might be caused by cysts... will be going to the gynae to check out.

shiseru

Bubbleblue, wow your AF is late by almost a week!? You used clearblue brand ya? Dun use internet cheap HPT ya?

erm.. mine's min. 30-32 days (that's very minimum!).. i've experience to the point whereby i can dont't see my period for 2-3 months.

i think i took my youth for granted.. sigh. i'm really hoping to get no. 2 soon. i think the LH surges for me might be caused by cysts... will be going to the gynae to check out.
Sigh, I am also one big failure, me and my hubby married for 12 years, I can't even properly bear him a child. Had one pregnancy last year but lost it at 20 weeks. :'(

Anyway, today is my 15 DPO, my AF is overdued by 3 days, my BBT is still going strong but I am afraid to TEST!!! >_<

kopibaby

couldnt agree more with shiseru. and i took my youth for granted as well. i always thought wanna get preggie, just do BD then can liao...i never thought there would be so many other factors to consider.....

Jia you, everyone! and shiseru, hope you will share good news with us soon! :001_302: and baby dust to all!

trying to concieve is never easy, and to carry baby to term is no easy task as well :)

hey shiseru, wish lots & lots babydust with you!!! hope you will share good news with all of us soon. Be brave and TEST so that you dont need to keep guessing. maybe good news is just round the corner.