Trying for Year 2010 Baby

thepinkdot

erm.. sorrie.. question on ovulating strips.. i know i might sound dumb..

okay.. i tested last week and it showed positive.. so today (exactly one week later), i decided to test it again.. it's still showing positive! its not the faint positive... its a very strong positive.. am i still ovulating or what?!?!

shiseru

uhh.. 8 days. pregnant? kinda early to tell right? stupid me forgot to buy pregnancy strips/kits from babydust =X
Pregnant sometimes show +ve on opk, might wanna go buy one and test :D

And what makes you wanna test with OPK a second time? Since you already gotten a +ve OPK a week ago?

thepinkdot

Pregnant sometimes show +ve on opk, might wanna go buy one and test :D

And what makes you wanna test with OPK a second time? Since you already gotten a +ve OPK a week ago?
hahaha.. bored lor! as we all know the 2ww very depressing. so i was wondering what result will it show after i ovulate... (which shld be neg right?) i was quite shock to see it being positive again.

shiseru

hahaha.. bored ! as we all know the 2ww very depressing. so i was wondering what result will it show after i ovulate... (which shld be neg right?) i was quite shock to see it being positive again.
tsk tsk I dunno never try before maybe i should play around with it too, today is my 9 DPO :D

Oh well you might wannt buy HPT and good luck :D

thepinkdot

tsk tsk I dont know never try before maybe i should play around with it too, today is my 9 DPO :D

Oh well you might wannt buy HPT and good luck :D
LOL! i think alot of ppl never try.. i was truly just curious on what will happen. that's all.

erm.. sorrie.. question on ovulating strips.. i know i might sound dumb..

okay.. i tested last week and it showed positive.. so today (exactly one week later), i decided to test it again.. it's still showing positive! its not the faint positive... its a very strong positive.. am i still ovulating or what?!?!
Hi there.. if its still showing positive, you are either pregnant OR its caused by any HCG injections u have received throughout the cycle.

HCG induces positivity on OPK and Pregnancy Test Kit as it is the same hormones as pregancy hormones

thepinkdot

Hi there.. if its still showing positive, you are either pregnant OR its caused by any HCG injections you have received throughout the cycle.

HCG induces positivity on OPK and Pregnancy Test Kit as it is the same hormones as pregancy hormones
i'm not on any fertility treatments.. this is actually my 2nd month in TTC only.

LOL wrong, if you google around, you can see people like you playing around with OPK during DPO :p
hahaha.. ok i shall go google and see..

faithe83

Hi Gals, can anyone of you advise where to get those cheap ovalution strips china brand one. I hope to get a 2010 baby also:Dancing_wub:

thepinkdot

And make sure to come in and report again, cross fingers and hope you bring us good news :D

Are you taking BBT? If yes, your temp would probably give you some hint tsk tsk.
one good site that talks abt it is this. however, conclusion is best wait and test again closer to DPO 14.. will let you know again on the 14th.

i didn't do BBT coz lazy and dunno where my daughter's thermometer went to. so decided to rely on the ovulation strips..

btw.. have you tried using the ovulation strips again?

Last edited:

shiseru

one good site that talks about it is this. however, conclusion is best wait and test again closer to DPO 14.. will let you know again on the 14th.

i didn't do BBT coz lazy and dont know where my daughter's thermometer went to. so decided to rely on the ovulation strips..

btw.. have you tried using the ovulation strips again?
LOL, use to test if BFP? :D Nowai, whether it show me a +ve or -ve, is gonna stress me out hehehe...

shiseru

hi ladies, can i know when would you test for pregnancy after you miss your menses? Need some kind soul to advise me....
You should do a test 18 DPO. But if you AF is due and it hasn't come, i suggest you go ahead and test. If it shows a negative, test again in a few days time. Good luck!